How do you review the shops on shoptemp?

codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My primary question is in the title.

Simply, I ordered a Gateway 3DS through R4Pick, because they portrayed themselves as a US-based retailer and had a reasonable price. Well, surprise surprise, I find that my order is taking the slow boat from China to get here, and the problem is that I don't see any way to submit for the reviews that were listed and the star ratings going with shoptemp there. So how do I do it?

Still waiting for the damn thing by the way. :glare:

codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, the good thing is that I paid for the additional tracking service, so I do have that; at the least it does appear to have shipped, but that's about all I do know.

<-- my face when seeing the tracking reveal that it was coming from f*cking China for that price.

codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well then, why won't shoptemp update their page? I just pulled it up again to submit my (current) review, and even now it is still reporting itself as a US-based seller.

The whole thing stinks on ice.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
hey guys,

I am hearing similar reports from other people regarding R4pick, I am going to write them an email with the complaints that I'm collecting from people. If I don't hear from them within a few days I'm going to officially label them as scammers and make public shame threads all over the place.

Could you please let me know your order number, as well as the tracking number that was given to you?

regarding shoptemp: all these infos are self managed (they have an account and do whatever they want with it -- but they have no control over reviews, obviously). Were you able to post reviews eventually? Jdbye was able to using his gbatemp log in

thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: Good morning!