How do you make money online legal

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Wouldn't it be better if this would serve as spambot bait?
I mean, we've had spam bots post here before because the title definitely catches the eye.

Reactions: jeffyTheHomebrewer

jeffyTheHomebrewer

Neato Burrito!
Trophies
Website
catboybeebop.neocities.org
XP
Country
United States
Wouldn't it be better if this would serve as spambot bait?
Reporting them is just a click away ; )
Yeah! Like flies to a glue trap..
Post automatically merged:

Although... what if after a while the people making the bots wisen up and blacklist this thread/ones with the same name so that bots don't flock here specifically for easier reporting...

Last edited by jeffyTheHomebrewer,
Reactions: SylverReZ

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sell your used socks or underwear, a lot of people like that, that is not a joke
Yesterday I organized my clothes to the ones that don't fit me anymore (size M) and so I'll see if someone buys it, if not then I'll just donate it. 😆

By the way, earlier today I spent about 30mins trying to get ink cartridges to print labels and the fucker kept saying "not recognized" and now it works. I hate it.

I just wanted to throw it out the window.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to remember if you go down that path, those photos will never be removed from the internet so if you're cool with that, each to their own.

Now, there are other ways of making money online: Buy and resell, learn skills online and put them to use which are available on YT/Udemy/etc. Well, there's also be a streamer if you have the patience and can gather an audience to watch you.

If you have a driver's license you could also be a delivery driver for food/goods service, but avoid being a taxi as that could be very dangerous (I wouldn't do it).

P.S. Don't gamble unless you somehow would always win. I recall winning once $400 and the rest was $20 or less.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...