how do you make a profit off of amazon?

tenkai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was trying to sell hellsing(manga) vol 2,3 and they sell only for $1 or less, ughhhh the original price of the manga was $13! you cant buy anything for a dollar
frown.gif
. Plus who are these people selling it for so low like .50 i mean come on if you want to get rid of a book for such a low price give it to the libery for free instead. what can i do to get money for a book thats the question? i want at least $6 for each book is that having too high of an expectation.

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
Well, you see, $13 is cheap. Very cheap. In order to pull someone away from buying it new, the used price must be much lower. You won't get $6 each except at maybe a garage sale to unsuspecting consumers. Sorry
frown.gif

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Amazon and ebay are a cesspool of failure when it comes to selling a lot of more 'popularized' items that also happen not to be in scarce supply. The few of the popularized thing, say like a Mario game or a rare comic book will get more because there's a less amount in a certain quality grade and a higher demand for said item. Hellsing manga is common and there's most places locally that are book shops that'll sell manga for 1/2 price ($4-5) so then online has to compete with that considering shipping so you get hosed.

Try craigslist, say oh 3 for $10 and you could do it.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
impossible with the current sellers

just save it and about 10 years it will probably be worth a lot of money

tenkai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i really wish i could get at least half price but oh well i guess ill just have to make a profit from something else.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
don't even bother trying to make a profit from ebay even if you managed to sell it for a good price their BS final sale fees just take it right back! only use ebay to just get rid of stuff like a yard/garage sale or to only buy stuff
laugh.gif

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
tenkai said:
i really wish i could get at least half price but oh well i guess ill just have to make a profit from something else.
You can't really call it a profit if you can't even recoup what you paid for them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Is it safe to update a modded ps3? Can I play online in pirated games? (with ps3hen either...