How do you make a cia region free?

  • Thread starter Thread starter josh124
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,309
  • Replies Replies 1

josh124

New Member
Newbie
Joined
Feb 8, 2016
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Trophies
0
Age
28
XP
76
Country
Canada
I have a Japanese region cia. I installed it and when i try to load it it says to me "An error has occurred Hold down POWER Button o turn off the power, then turn it on and try again" I am pretty sure this has to do with region locking. I am unsure how to make a cia region free.

Thanks in advance
 
The only solution I know involves converting the .3ds file to .cia, so if possible, acquire the .3ds version of the ROM you want, and use Simple 3ds to cia converter with a XORpad generator (like rxTools). I don't think there's other way to make a .cia region free.
 

Site & Scene News