Hacking How do I transfer games?

Osga21

Full Time Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I'm a huge noob in the PS3 hacking scene, so please bare with me.
Is there any tool that allows me to download games on my ps3 like the freeshop on 3ds or the NUSdownloader on PC? Transferring games through FTP takes ages.

I tried connecting the PS3 HDD to my PC, but I found out the hard way that it's formatted in a proprietary format which only the PS3 can read. I have a 60GB USB Drive, but I can't format it as FAT32 so it's kinda useless.
I could also try the external I use on my Wii, I think that has a FAT32 partition, so maybe that would work? Is it possible to transfer games over an ethernet cable? I could do that I guess, but my PC only has 1 ethernet port.

What do you guys recommend?

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have a local video and game rental store, go rent all the games you want, rip them to the ps3 with multiman, and then take them back. Multiman also has an option to use NTSF drives, so you could also transfer that way as well. Also look into PS3 HDD TOOLBOX. If you can't do any of these options, FTP is your only option.

Osga21

Full Time Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
If you have a local video and game rental store, go rent all the games you want, rip them to the ps3 with multiman, and then take them back. Multiman also has an option to use NTSF drives, so you could also transfer that way as well. Also look into PS3 HDD TOOLBOX. If you can't do any of these options, FTP is your only option.
we never had any game rental shops here :( I guess I'll just do it through FTP

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night