ROM Hack Emulation How do i test my newer super mario bros. wii levels?

Myarmfelloff

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have made a level in reggie next that i want to put into NewerSMBW but,
i don't know how to do that..

if anybody knows please tell me how...

i am getting desperate...

BTW i am playing NewerSMBW on Dolphin.

tryingtohelppeople

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have made a level in reggie next that i want to put into NewerSMBW but,
i don't know how to do that..

if anybody knows please tell me how...

i am getting desperate...

BTW i am playing NewerSMBW on Dolphin.
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ --MOD AND PLAY--
Download NSMBW ISO, download wiiscrubber 1.4 pc, launch makekeybin.exe type 42 and press generate, then launch wiiscrubber 1.4 pc, open wii partition (hit the + icon), scroll down intill you find stage and then 01-01.arc (unless you modded a different level), right click 01-01.arc and click "replace" and replace it with your modded 01-01.arc. close wii srubber and try launching your modded .iso with dolphin.
Fully deinstall dolphin (also auto generated folder in download-folder/document-folder, download developer dolphin not beta, touch NO SETTINGS except the backend, set to Direct3D 11 (graphics-> Backend-> change to Direct3D 11)

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎--ERRORS/MODDED LEVELS NOT WORKING (SERIOUSLY READ THIS!!!)--
If you get error, add pad of newersmb and right click the game and click "open wii save folder"
You will get send to a folder called "data"
Go 1 directory back and delete "content" and "data" and other files if there are any.
This will refresh data (modded levels will refresh)
You have to do that EVERY time when you make changes to a level.
To apply modded levels to iso use wiiscubber 1.4 pc.
If there are still any errors try dragging the file into dolphin, not launching it directly from dolphin.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ IF YOU NEED HELP WITH SOMETHING TELL ME AND I WILL HELP YOU.
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ hope i helped :)

Last edited by tryingtohelppeople,

Legenda_W

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ --MOD AND PLAY--
Download NSMBW ISO, download wiiscrubber 1.4 pc, launch makekeybin.exe type 42 and press generate, then launch wiiscrubber 1.4 pc, open wii partition (hit the + icon), scroll down intill you find stage and then 01-01.arc (unless you modded a different level), right click 01-01.arc and click "replace" and replace it with your modded 01-01.arc. close wii srubber and try launching your modded .iso with dolphin.
Fully deinstall dolphin (also auto generated folder in download-folder/document-folder, download developer dolphin not beta, touch NO SETTINGS except the backend, set to Direct3D 11 (graphics-> Backend-> change to Direct3D 11)

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎--ERRORS/MODDED LEVELS NOT WORKING (SERIOUSLY READ THIS!!!)--
If you get error, add pad of newersmb and right click the game and click "open wii save folder"
Go 1 directory back and delete "content" and "data" and other files if there are any.
If there are still any errors try dragging the file into dolphin, not launching it directly from dolphin.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ IF YOU NEED HELP WITH SOMETHING TELL ME AND I WILL HELP YOU.
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ hope i helped :)
When I made my Newer Super Mario Bros Wii level I saved it and wanted to change it from the original 01-01 to my level via WiiScrubber but when I was done and went into Newer Super Mario Bros Wii I went into my level , clicked on a level and the game froze on the title screen of the level, what should I do?
Post automatically merged:

When I made my Newer Super Mario Bros Wii level I saved it and wanted to change it from the original 01-01 to my level via WiiScrubber but when I was done and went into Newer Super Mario Bros Wii I went into my level , clicked on a level and the game froze on the title screen of the level, what should I do?

When I tried to replace my modified level in WiiScrubber it said that there is not enough memory, I don't know how to solve this problem, please help

When I tried to replace my modified level in WiiScrubber it said that there is not enough memory, I don't know how to solve this problem, please help

Last edited by Legenda_W,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, WAKE UP