Homebrew Question How do I see and delete what is taking up all my storage on the System Memory?

Starzboy77

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my Switch's internal memory is pretty much full and I have no idea why other than thinking it could be an old emunand image I created with my SX Pro. I deleted the emunand and reinstalled it on my micro SD yet the internal memory is still maxed out. The nsps I have installed are on my SD card. When I try to delete emunand via the SX OS menu I only see it mention the emunand on the SD card so not sure what is going on and if the original emunand on the internal memory was ever deleted or not?

NRamos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
my Switch's internal memory is pretty much full and I have no idea why other than thinking it could be an old emunand image I created with my SX Pro. I deleted the emunand and reinstalled it on my micro SD yet the internal memory is still maxed out. The nsps I have installed are on my SD card. When I try to delete emunand via the SX OS menu I only see it mention the emunand on the SD card so not sure what is going on and if the original emunand on the internal memory was ever deleted or not?
Go to your Original Nintendo switch Firmware, go to your system settings and select system storage, verify what you have in your Internal system storage and your microSD card. If there is something that you don't need, delete and manage your switch's memory storage from there.
Just in case, create a folder and copy and paste everything you have (Back up), save them in a PC or something just in case before doing this. Hope this info helps you.

Reactions: Starzboy77

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.