ROM Hack How do I load my soul silver save into no$gba?

Nathan576

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an r4 and we all know about the AP problems. So how can I load my .sav into no$gba so I can play it without freezes?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you just move the .sav file from your R4 into the folder "SLOT" or "SAVESLOT" provided by NO$GBA and just start playing. Just remember, though, that the names MUST MATCH.

EX:

Name of Game: Mario Kart.nds
Name of Save File: Mario Kart.sav

Kaiyos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am r4ymond said:
I think you just move the .sav file from your R4 into the folder "SLOT" or "SAVESLOT" provided by NO$GBA and just start playing. Just remember, though, that the names MUST MATCH.

EX:

Uhh...that would normally work if it weren't for the AP...the method of doing it has been explained many times but i can't find the posts as they're buried beneath hundreds of pounds of spam...however i found a thread on NVM that seems to work...not 100% sure though...

Links here:MY BAD DIDN'T KNOW WE COULDN'T POST THE LINK....You're gonna have to look through quite a few piles of spam, I'm afraid
huh.gif

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kaiyos said:
I am r4ymond said:

EX:

Uhh...that would normally work if it weren't for the AP...the method of doing it has been explained many times but i can't find the posts as they're buried beneath hundreds of pounds of spam...however i found a thread on [CENSORED] that seems to work...not 100% sure though...

Links here:[CENSORED]

Remove the Link + Name of it. It still contains Roms...even though it's not the original Rom site. Remove NAO.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over