How do I load my soul silver save into no$gba?

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Nathan576, Mar 16, 2010.

1. Nathan576
    OP

Nathan576 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 14, 2010
    United States
    I have an r4 and we all know about the AP problems. So how can I load my .sav into no$gba so I can play it without freezes?

2. I am r4ymond

I am r4ymond PFE

Sep 18, 2009
    United States
    Ionia
    I think you just move the .sav file from your R4 into the folder "SLOT" or "SAVESLOT" provided by NO$GBA and just start playing. Just remember, though, that the names MUST MATCH.

EX:

Name of Game: Mario Kart.nds
    Name of Save File: Mario Kart.sav

3. Kaiyos

Kaiyos Member

Newcomer
    Mar 16, 2010
    Canada
    Uhh...that would normally work if it weren't for the AP...the method of doing it has been explained many times but i can't find the posts as they're buried beneath hundreds of pounds of spam...however i found a thread on NVM that seems to work...not 100% sure though...

Links here:MY BAD DIDN'T KNOW WE COULDN'T POST THE LINK....You're gonna have to look through quite a few piles of spam, I'm afraid [​IMG]

4. I am r4ymond

I am r4ymond PFE

Sep 18, 2009
    United States
    Ionia
    Remove the Link + Name of it. It still contains Roms...even though it's not the original Rom site. Remove NAO.

5. Nathan576
    OP

Nathan576 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 14, 2010
    United States
    Thanks guys, I found out it goes in "battery".

6. Crunk

Crunk Member

Newcomer
    Mar 15, 2010
    United States
    Mine keeps crashing once I start the save...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice