Hacking how do i install dlc using the brazillian method

faser2033

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

i have just started getting into the usb loading scene and i know how to install games and updates but for some reason i can find any modded tickets for the dlc content on any games.

How i do it is i copy the game/update files the the install folder in the sd card and get a modded ticket from the wii u title key website. However i cant find any downloadable tickets for any dlc content for example mario kart 8 or sonic lost world.

when i try to install these dlc with wup installer it just fails.

do i need to add the dlc code to the install folder when i initially install the game with the games modded ticket or the update with the updates modded ticket or what im sure.

would really appreciate the help

thanks

a lot

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i cant find any downloadable tickets for any dlc content
You can't find downloadable DLC tickets because there isn't any point in them existing. Either they would be legitimate tickets, which wouldn't work on your console (because they have the purchaser's console ID in them) or they would be invalid tickets (because the console ID was zeroed out to make the ticket work on all consoles, thus invalidating the signature - but otherwise leaving them appearing to be valid.)

In order to avoid having people believe that a DLC ticket they've downloaded should be valid on any console (like a disc ticket), the title key site doesn't distribute DLC (or eShop) tickets. Instead, it displays only the title ID and encrypted NUS key. You have to generate your own (fake) ticket using that information plus standard (or inconsequential) values.

Since generating a ticket manually might be difficult for some people, there are a few programs that will do it for you. One of the most popular is WiiU USB Helper. Another is funkiiu.

As others have noted, using a fake ticket requires that signature patching be active.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, i heard fallout 4 is shit but i think that was when it released