How do I get out & get rid of Priiloader

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Troy168, Jun 21, 2014.

1. Troy168
    OP

Troy168 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 21, 2014
    Canada
    Abbotsford, British Columbia
    Help, I'm stuck on Priiloader, and it won't take me back to the system menu, also any tips on getting rid of Priiloader?

2. JoostinOnline

JoostinOnline Certified Crash Test Dummy

Apr 2, 2011
    United States
    The Twilight Zone
    Just turn off your Wii. You don't want to get rid of Priiloader. It's a good thing.

natkoden likes this.
  3. Troy168
    OP

Troy168 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 21, 2014
    Canada
    But what if I wanted to play any of my gamecube games?

4. JoostinOnline

Apr 2, 2011
    United States
    The Twilight Zone
    Why can't you?

You gave almost zero information, so I can't really know what's going on. Is it booting directly into Priiloader?

5. Hozu

Hozu GBAtemp Regular

Aug 25, 2010
    Canada
    If you can't exit out to the System Menu from Priiloader, you have problems. You can set it to only boot into the Priiloader menu when holding the reset button (don't do that if you have Bootmii as boot2).

Also you can boot any channel from Priiloader, including the disc channel. It's convenient for GC games since you won't need to use a Wii remote for those five seconds or so.

6. Troy168
    OP

Troy168 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 21, 2014
    Canada
    But I need to get rid of Priiloader, I tried searching around the net, and I couldn't find anything that can help me get rid of Priiloader, also I tried to run one of my gamecube games, but the disc channel doesn't showed up.

7. JoostinOnline

Apr 2, 2011
    United States
    The Twilight Zone
    You don't need to get rid of it. Priiloader has nothing to do with your disc channel.

How about you actually explain your problem (in detail) instead of just saying that you have to get rid of Priiloader.

8. markehmus

markehmus GBAtemp Maniac

Jul 26, 2008
    Canada
    in the GAME

just use Modmii or NUSD to download the system menu .wad you are using and install the wad with whatever wad installing app you please , and kazam preloader/priiloader is no longer yours to use