Hacking How do I get out & get rid of Priiloader

Hozu

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you can't exit out to the System Menu from Priiloader, you have problems. You can set it to only boot into the Priiloader menu when holding the reset button (don't do that if you have Bootmii as boot2).

Also you can boot any channel from Priiloader, including the disc channel. It's convenient for GC games since you won't need to use a Wii remote for those five seconds or so.

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
But I need to get rid of Priiloader, I tried searching around the net, and I couldn't find anything that can help me get rid of Priiloader, also I tried to run one of my gamecube games, but the disc channel doesn't showed up.
You don't need to get rid of it. Priiloader has nothing to do with your disc channel.

How about you actually explain your problem (in detail) instead of just saying that you have to get rid of Priiloader.

markehmus

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Help, I'm stuck on Priiloader, and it won't take me back to the system menu, also any tips on getting rid of Priiloader?

just use Modmii or NUSD to download the system menu .wad you are using and install the wad with whatever wad installing app you please , and kazam preloader/priiloader is no longer yours to use

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-