OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i try to boot my windows 7 ultimate, but it says"ZMLGO is compressed press ctrl+Alt+Del to restart". i tried to repair it with the install disk but it said that nothing was wrong!?! then, according to google, i found out i was apparently the only person in the world to ever have this problem because it showed 0 results.
hate2.gif
has anyone ever heard of this problem? do you know how to fix it?(preferably without reinstalling because finding the drivers for my sound card was a paind in the ass)

also, do any of you know how to resize NTFS partitions?

if you help me, i will
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
you forver
thanks a quadrillion!!!
smile.gif

Elritha

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
gameguy95 said:
i try to boot my windows 7 ultimate, but it says"ZMLGO is compressed press ctrl+Alt+Del to restart".

Some more details would be helpful. What were you doing prior to this error. Did you remove any software or drivers, update anything? Also have you tried doing a system restore with the install disk?

gameguy95

Needs More Furries!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i'll try that. i downloaded it earlier but never got around to using it. also, i did try a startup repair but the install disk said it could boot windows fine.

h0ser81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well my guess would be it didn't say OMGWTFBBQ is compressed but rather NTLDR or BOOTMGR. More likely BOOTMGR because you're installing an OS side by side with Windows and I'm guessing you tried compressing your system drive to make room for the other OS. You may have screwed up your MBR or hosed the windows partitions. Try this :

Insert your OS CD
Go to command prompt window and change directories to your system drive. (usualy C:/
Type in bootrec /FixMbr
Then type in bootrec /fixboot
Then type in bootrec /rebuildbcd
Then type in exit
Restart your computer
Good Luck

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple