s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Pterodactyl said:
how do i create a multiboot system with wood4tt and tt firmware.Help!!!
To use TTmenu as main and wood4TT as boot, rename the TTmenu.dat from the wood4TT firmware into *.nds (you can put whatever you want, as long as you change the extension to .nds)
load the *.nds file that you made whenever you feel like loading wood4TT.

If you want to do the opposite (using wood4TT as main and TTmenu as boot) you rename the TTmenu's TTmenu.dat into *.nds

Pterodactyl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nepal
s4mid4re said:
Pterodactyl said:
it's still dat
you have to rename that part yourself. when you do, it'll probably give you a warning - ignore and click yes.

TTmenu.dat -> (file name).nds

get it?
how do you make .dat appear (in vista) so i can change it into .nds .when i renamed it it changed into *.nds.dat.

Pterodactyl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nepal
s4mid4re said:
you have to rename that part yourself. when you do, it'll probably give you a warning - ignore and click yes.
TTmenu.dat -> (file name).nds
get it?
how do you make .dat appear (in vista) so i can change it into .nds .when i renamed it it changed into *.nds.dat.

molh394

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Go to the Organise button (on the top left hand corner, just below the "address bar") -> Folder and Search Options -> View tab -> Uncheck "Hide extensions for known file types"

dbspanks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
True WoodTT is old, but will still plays some new games that you will need to wait for the updates for. I like the dual boot option. Right now WoodTT will play MLB 2011 fine but it will not load in YS or regular TT. I have had other games do the same. I know once Retro posts his updates at the begining of the month all will be fine, But the dual boot option is great to have. WoodTT also boots games so much faster as well. If you are still looking to make your card dual boot, do a search a few months ago in this forum someone posted the files to make a dual boot card. That where I got them from.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
If you want to create a multi-boot on the DSTT, just pick a primary firmware, example: WoodTT, just keep that at DSTT.DAT, then rename all the other firmware to something .nds. So for Ysmenu would be YSmenu.nds and DSTT firmware would be DSTT.NDS and you can boot them from Wood.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: