How do I Auto-Boot in Lum3ds?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by ofDragons, Dec 1, 2016.

1. ofDragons
    OP

ofDragons Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 10, 2015
    United States
    Found a .cia save manager so homebrew isn't really of any use to me anymore, so was wondering how can I just auto boot into luma3ds and start managing my saves right away?

Right now I have to hold the down arrow and then I'm booted into Homebrew, then I gotta click luma3ds

2. Aletron9000

Aletron9000 3DS Master

May 10, 2016
    United States
    3DS ARM9 CPU
    you must still be using menuhax.

go to http://3ds.guide to set up a9lh to autoboot luma

3. ofDragons
    OP

ofDragons Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 10, 2015
    United States
    is it hard to do if you're not familiar with a lot of things? Or will the instructions be self-explanatory

thanks for the reply btw

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Also my SD card is 4GB in size, is that ok? Will I be able to buy a bigger SD card in the future and transfer all the files over and use it?

4. Aletron9000

Aletron9000 3DS Master

May 10, 2016
    United States
    3DS ARM9 CPU
    1. just follow ALL instructions on the guide

2. the sd card should be fine
    and you can easily transfer to another sd card later, just move all the files and transfer emunand if you are using it still.

Last edited by Aletron9000, Dec 1, 2016
  5. Ericthegreat

Ericthegreat Not New Member

Nov 8, 2008
    United States
    Vana'diel
    You don't need it just swap the boot.3ds with the luma.3ds(which you should name the same as your boot.3ds) backed up (you should back everything up first) It's not as high of a boot rate as A9LH but it boots most of the time and runs all the same without chance of brick.