Hacking How do backup and manage my saves?

Lynx The Dark

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I want to backup my saves to my HDD and also want to delete some saves from games I don't play anymore, I'm sure those saves take up some space on my cart so why not get rid of them when I don't play those games anymore, but I have no idea how to do any of this so it would be nice if you guys helped me out a little
smile.gif

GBA_Temper

*KING OF GBATEMP*
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The save you really want is the file that says XXX.0 thats the most recent save you have copy all of them saves to your HD And then when you want to back it up open the G6 Game manager then go down to the bottom where the game you want to back up your save then left click on the game that say's XXXX.2 then click WRITE after that select the save file then wait for it to say WRITE OK! Then Turn on your G6 and then when you in main menu go to the game you want to back-up then press SELECT on the game and the g6 menu then go down where it say 2-->Default Then that will back up you save for that game. hope you can understand this? If you can't PM me I will give you STEP by STEP guide ok.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, it wasnt aimed at you but ok