Gaming How did Nintendo decide on the gender of Robin and Corrin in Fire Emblem Warriors?

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm just a bit curious. I don't know much about the characters personally but in super smash bros, there was both a optional gender choice for both of them, instead you have Female Robin and Male Corrin. Yes I know is not a big deal but doesn't mean is not something to be curious about or to bother asking.

I would assume that they didn't want to include that option like they did in the original game to choose which one to use which make sense with the style of the game. But what does this mean for Fire Emblem In general. This is something similar to how Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild is the first game not to feature the player's choice to name Link, it is his name by default. So what exactly kind of direction is nintendo going with in the story of the games they are making? :unsure:

Astral_

GBAtemp elder
Trophies
XP
Country
France
They didn't decide, they included both. You get Male Robin & Female Corrin in Story mode, and Female Robin & Male Corrin in the History maps. Those unlock skins when completed, so in the end you get to use whichever you like.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mA-vTRfE_x0