severed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KidIce said:
Nintendo advertises them on their web site

WHAT?????? Noooooo.... wheres ur proof! theres no way, nintendo is against flashcarts. if they r supporting flash why not just go all downloadable with mSD cards? Thats the future of games anyway, but im sure nintendo has "MORE" handhelds planned. Its the decade of handhelds with iPhone iPad PSP2 AND PSPhone so i think nintendos best strategy is to saturate the market... maybe they wont but how long will 3DS sell? 3-4 years tops...

i still want a 3ds but i am only getting one if and when emulation is solid enough for PS1/n64 and maybe more
smile.gif

...lol... kpro

Game Dragon

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Net_Bastard said:
I got mine for $45, which includes shipping. 0shippingzone has them for $32.50. You got ripped off.
I know I can get it cheaper from overseas but it takes 3 to 5 weeks delivery And I am still waiting for one the one in Australia normal post 3 to 5 days express 1 to 3 days

Cuelhu

GBATemp's Pepelatz Driver
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
severed said:
KidIce said:
Nintendo advertises them on their web site

WHAT?????? Noooooo.... wheres ur proof! theres no way, nintendo is against flashcarts. if they r supporting flash why not just go all downloadable with mSD cards? Thats the future of games anyway, but im sure nintendo has "MORE" handhelds planned. Its the decade of handhelds with iPhone iPad PSP2 AND PSPhone so i think nintendos best strategy is to saturate the market... maybe they wont but how long will 3DS sell? 3-4 years tops...

i still want a 3ds but i am only getting one if and when emulation is solid enough for PS1/n64 and maybe more
smile.gif

...lol... kpro
http://ap.nintendo.com/detect/photos/platf...mp;categoryId=3

and Game Dragon, you could've bought iEVO and have the 2 best flashcarts.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWIobzBdKc