Gaming How Change The 'Home Menu' To English In A Japanese Game?!

sonictopfan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all, sorry if this is been asked before but I looked around and found no solution, I have USB-loader on my Wii and I got Puyo Puyo 20th Anniversary on it, along with the other two Puyo Puyo games (Puyo Puyo 7 and Puyo Puyo 15th Anniversary) but since these games were only released in Japan they're Japanese region, therefore when I hit the 'home' button to exit the game both choices are in Japanese.

Now this isn't really an issue as I can simply choose the one on the left to exit, but I was wondering if there's an option in USB-Loader to patch the game's region so that the language in the 'home menu' is English again without affecting the game, I tried all options with no luck and I googled it but didn't see any topics about this, thank you!

Lucif3r

Trophies
XP
Country
The home menu you see when you press home in a game is actually coded into the game. To change it you need to change the files on the disc/ISO.

sonictopfan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you all for the reply, I had no idea it's coded to the game, does anyone know the name of the tool I should use? Thanks in advance!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: what are you currently playing?