Gaming how can you tell if you game is pal before you burn it?

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i burned it all ready and it was pal... is there a program to double check the disc? let me know.

air2004

Air
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As far as I know , no. the file name though should let you know if its pal or not. the only other thing you maybe able to do is google it and see if where that game name was released..... what I mean is like TOS dawn of a new world which is USA its called TOS knights of ratatosk in jap I believe.... I tried creating a thread for people , to list games that are the same but with a different name , but not to many people responded

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the problem is i download a nstc file and the game was pal. and i don't feel like makeing a duplicate save... plus i can't copy the save on to my sd card... casue it can't be copyed blah blah blah.

i would post the link to the site but i would get in trouble it's against the rules...

air2004

Air
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if your using the gamma loader playing the game and saving it shouldn't be an issue.
if your downloading a save file from someone elses game I can't help ya there... PS you can pm the link

lll

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
WiiScrubber will tell you the region of an ISO. Load the file and then it's displayed in the upper right corner of the window.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up