Homebrew CTGP Channel doesn't recognize my burned disk

LNLenost

The Console Bricker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So I found a tutorial to play burned disk from the Disk Channel just by changing the Wii Menu's IOS and another setting. Like this I can play both my original and bought disk via the Disk Channel with no weird modifications. Even if I can start the game by there, both CTGP and Mario Kart Channel tell me to insert the disk even if it's in. Can I do something 'bout this? Thank you!

morning_glory

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
So I found a tutorial to play burned disk from the Disk Channel just by changing the Wii Menu's IOS and another setting
How did you do it ? Do extrapolate.
Like this I can play both my original and bought disk via the Disk Channel with no weird modifications
Original & bought ? That sounds like "original & original". Or are the bought discs burnt copies ? Have a think before you answer.

LNLenost

The Console Bricker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
How did you do it ? Do extrapolate.
Into Priiloader i enabled "Force Disc Games to run under IOS249", then went to "Use System Menu IOS", disabled that, and then set the System Menu IOS to 249.

Like that both my legally bought disks and burned disks were able to play via the Disk Channel without DARKCORP. (Srry I messed up explaining in the last message)
Post automatically merged:

Into Priiloader i enabled "Force Disc Games to run under IOS249", then went to "Use System Menu IOS", disabled that, and then set the System Menu IOS to 249.
I found how to do this here:

Reactions: morning_glory

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So I found a tutorial to play burned disk from the Disk Channel just by changing the Wii Menu's IOS and another setting. Like this I can play both my original and bought disk via the Disk Channel with no weird modifications. Even if I can start the game by there, both CTGP and Mario Kart Channel tell me to insert the disk even if it's in. Can I do something 'bout this? Thank you!
CTGP has anti-piracy features that prevent users from running Mario Kart Wii from a backup disc or ISO as far as I can tell. Only original copies of Mario Kart Wii will work with this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto