how can you tell if you game is pal before you burn it?

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by DJPlace, Dec 21, 2008.

1. DJPlace
    OP

Member DJPlace P!ssed OFF Pyscho of GBA!!

United States
    i burned it all ready and it was pal... is there a program to double check the disc? let me know.

2. air2004

Member air2004 Air

United States
    As far as I know , no. the file name though should let you know if its pal or not. the only other thing you maybe able to do is google it and see if where that game name was released..... what I mean is like TOS dawn of a new world which is USA its called TOS knights of ratatosk in jap I believe.... I tried creating a thread for people , to list games that are the same but with a different name , but not to many people responded

3. DJPlace
    OP

Member DJPlace P!ssed OFF Pyscho of GBA!!

United States
    the problem is i download a nstc file and the game was pal. and i don't feel like makeing a duplicate save... plus i can't copy the save on to my sd card... casue it can't be copyed blah blah blah.

i would post the link to the site but i would get in trouble it's against the rules...

4. air2004

Member air2004 Air

United States
    if your using the gamma loader playing the game and saving it shouldn't be an issue.
    if your downloading a save file from someone elses game I can't help ya there... PS you can pm the link

5. lll

Member lll GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    WiiScrubber will tell you the region of an ISO. Load the file and then it's displayed in the upper right corner of the window.

6. Raylene2K7

Member Raylene2K7 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jamaica
    RegionFrii gives you this info too

7. davedeluxe

Member davedeluxe GBAtemp Regular

Germany
    wiizle diizle shiizle tells you the region