Hacking How can I play online?

DRI2000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello everybody.
I'm in emuNAND 10.5 with rxTools 3.0 and I wonder why some games I can play them online, and a few other I cannot. For example, with Super Smash Bros for 3DS (US version, m 3DS is EUR...), when I try to play online, appears a message saying that I have to accept a contract or something like that, but, although I agree it, I still can't play online...

What's the matter?

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hello everybody.
I'm in emuNAND 10.5 with rxTools 3.0 and I wonder why some games I can play them online, and a few other I cannot. For example, with Super Smash Bros for 3DS (US version, m 3DS is EUR...), when I try to play online, appears a message saying that I have to accept a contract or something like that, but, although I agree it, I still can't play online...

What's the matter?
The problem is that you need to agree to Nintendo's EULA, but can't because the game doesn't match your region, so it fails.

Thankfully the solution is easy.

First you'll need to obtain and install copy of Nintendo's config.cia to your emuNAND. The easiest way to do that is to search google for @Reisyukaku's pastebin.

Once installed launch config from the homescreen, and navigate to the EULA option. Modify the value to FF.FF, this tells the 3DS that you've agreed to every single EULA.

Done. No more EULAs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill