Hacking How can i make autoboot disc with the new tools?

mackarry

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hi i want make autoboot disc with multimod manager, any region changer mod06 and others new tool, i try and try mod the autoboot that exist in the network, and i can't make it work. somebody can help me please

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think your best bet is just to use wiixplorer as the main.dol of your autoboot disc. then you can throw any other dol you want in this iso. when you load teh ISO, it will start wiixplorer, and from there you can start any of the other dols you put on the ISO.

mackarry

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
giantpune said:
i think your best bet is just to use wiixplorer as the main.dol of your autoboot disc. then you can throw any other dol you want in this iso. when you load teh ISO, it will start wiixplorer, and from there you can start any of the other dols you put on the ISO.

Thanks for your answer, but i cann't put wiixplorer in the autoboot disc, i used the Wiiscrubber, and replaced the main.dol by my tool.dol and not work, do you have any idea about this? or do you have wiixplorer autoboot?

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i did it with wit. just unpack a existing autoboot disc, change the main.dol, repack it. it worked first try.

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just make any ISO you want and use 0 as the first letter of the ID. check out QtWitGui, wiiscrubber, or possibly nIxx's ISO renamer.

EDIT>>

heres a quick one i whipped up with qtwitgui. it is 100% homebrew, so it is legal to share with your friends. just convert to ISO and burn.
autobootdisc.png

region-USA
IOS-36
dols are in DVD:/0/
http://www.multiupload.com/X1PRNWQUBY

just unpack it and add whatever dols you want.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
giantpune said:
just make any ISO you want and use 0 as the first letter of the ID. check out QtWitGui, wiiscrubber, or possibly nIxx's ISO renamer.

EDIT>>

heres a quick one i whipped up with qtwitgui. it is 100% homebrew, so it is legal to share with your friends. just convert to ISO and burn.
autobootdisc.png

region-USA
IOS-36
dols are in DVD:/0/
http://www.multiupload.com/X1PRNWQUBY

just unpack it and add whatever dols you want.
how do you add and extract files in QtWitGui?, the options are greyed out

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it doesnt support adding individual files. so just open a game, then "save as" and give it a name that doesnt end wiht .wbfs/.iso/.ciso/.wdf. the game will be extracted and you can add whatever files you want in the folders by just dragging and dropping. then to put the game back into a single file, do "open" and give it the name of the folder containing all the extracted files and then "save as" and give it a name ending with an extansion.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
giantpune said:
it doesnt support adding individual files. so just open a game, then "save as" and give it a name that doesnt end wiht .wbfs/.iso/.ciso/.wdf. the game will be extracted and you can add whatever files you want in the folders by just dragging and dropping. then to put the game back into a single file, do "open" and give it the name of the folder containing all the extracted files and then "save as" and give it a name ending with an extansion.

lol yeah just realized after posting in the QtWitGui thread, just disregard the other post and thanks for clarifying

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :blink: