Hacking How can I install legitimately bought DLC into a hacked PS TV?

VictorMoreno015

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought DLC for Persona 4 Dancing All Night but since Sony blocked any availability of accessing any downloads from the PlayStation Store with 3.60 consoles I haven't been able to get it working. I also attempted to install it with my PS3 but it still gave me the error. Any way to get it working?

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
To expand upon the poor explanation, there are legit ways to do it, but they require another legitimate Vita/PSTV (basically you're downloading the DLC there, and transferring it via QCMA to your PC, then to your Vita).

But you could always check the various dumps for the particular DLC you bought. If someone doesn't have it, you'll need to find a legitimate Vita to do it.

Reactions: Tony_93

VictorMoreno015

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To expand upon the poor explanation, there are legit ways to do it, but they require another legitimate Vita/PSTV (basically you're downloading the DLC there, and transferring it via QCMA to your PC, then to your Vita).

But you could always check the various dumps for the particular DLC you bought. If someone doesn't have it, you'll need to find a legitimate Vita to do it.
Thank you very much for that friendly response. Content Manager doesn't seem to have a option to backup DLC. Also I have tried installing dumps of the DLC but they don't even work. No DLC pops up in the game at all, just the base game.

VictorMoreno015

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You also need to have a dumped Persona game as well, the DLCs downloaded won't work with a legit game.

When you choose the game, I believe Content Manager backs up everything including DLC.
Thing is that my game is a dumped game so I'm not able to download it on my 3.65 Vita. Just gives me the "Could not install. Could not find the application for this add-on data" so I guess I can't use that.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Ahhh, i thought you also owned the legitimate game.

In that case, nothing you can do with legit DLC, they must be either all dumped or all legit, not both. Sorry.

Make sure the DLCs and the game dump are both Vitamin dumps (preferably the same version), as Vitamin DLCs might not be compatibile with Maidump games.

VictorMoreno015

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ahhh, i thought you also owned the legitimate game.

In that case, nothing you can do with legit DLC, they must be either all dumped or all legit, not both. Sorry.

Make sure the DLCs and the game dump are both Vitamin dumps (preferably the same version), as Vitamin DLCs might not be compatibile with Maidump games.
Yeah I got a Vitamin dumped game, update, and DLC for it. However only the game and update work. The DLC didn't work in any way. I tried installing it with Vitamin and MaiDumpTool but neither worked. I'll be sure to do that however, if I recall correctly I did install this game with MaiDump so I'll give the save a cloud backup and reinstall it. I'll be back if it worked.

VictorMoreno015

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so I managed to get it working, turned out the previous game I had wasn't a proper game. Also lost my save since the PS+ cloud thinks its corrupt but I guess its worth it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up