Homebrew Question how can i get the html code of a site with ssl, with curl on nintendo switch? homebrew development.

darkxex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
how can i get the html code of a site with ssl, with curl on nintendo switch? homebrew development.
someone can upload a example of code. please.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I am not entirely sure where you are going with this. What are you trying to do? At a guess I imagine you want to watch what Nintendo's servers or something send back when a Switch talks to them.

Do you know the URL?
If so visit with something else and grab that way. Even without that most server side checks stop at basic browser user agent and don't do any of the more advanced things (in a presentation I watched once they noticed different browsers send requests/info packets in different order or format and thus spoofed user agent could be detected). Though if you want to sit the other side of a VPN and make new sessions each time then that is not a bad plan.

After that then yeah some kind of man in the middle or SSL stripping would be needed. In this case it would probably be easier to hack the Switch and dump its memory as it comes in (I doubt it encrypts the site it reads in memory).

darkxex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
friend, what you say, has nothing to do with what I asked. yellows8 told me that: "HTTPS with curl can already be used via mbedtls."

darkxex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
It's not something you find on Google, since the drama is the SSL of the switch, anyway it was already solved.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro