Homebrew How build sm64nx for switch?

Levvv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I don't know where to put my hand to create all this, would sharing the final modified version be against the rules? Thanks

Levvv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
So should I learn from scratch how to put together this fanversion of Super Mario 64 or is there an under-the-counter way to get it? That Super Mario 64 DS was the first 3D Mario Bros game I played as a kid, so I'm very fond of this game as well as Super Mario himself!

Attachments

• 20220404_200158.jpg
    20220404_200158.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 40

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So should I learn from scratch how to put together this fanversion of Super Mario 64 or is there an under-the-counter way to get it? That Super Mario 64 DS was the first 3D Mario Bros game I played as a kid, so I'm very fond of this game as well as Super Mario himself!
You can probably download it from the usual places.

• Haha
Reactions: impeeza

Dutt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I followed the guide and built this a few days ago.. first time iv ever compiled something.. worked fine first go.

BryanTheArchivist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey just a question. were you sucessful in compiling with render96 dynos?
Yes, I was but you need to use an outdated version of the pack. You need to use the 2.1 build version if I remember correctly? It has been some time so I mostly forget but this was the last build they had prior to some new audio system and the addition of Wario.

Unfortunately, building SM64 is painful compared to newer projects such as OOT's Ship of Harkinian. SM64 has been done dirty.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    denpafan @ denpafan: swag