1. Zense

Zense GBARunner2 config: Touch the touchscreen + press R

Italy
    I can tell you've been busy! Is the sensor IR bar the official nintendo one? Having the wii u behind the wall might interfer a lot. For the sensitivity of the wiimotes you need to consider the room. Like is there a window in front of the tv? This changes a lot.

2. qris1

qris1 Newbie
    Newcomer

Sweden
    Is it possible to use a SD card instead of a usual external usb drive for games (slot2 as I've understood)? And a separate one for Haxchi? Would a 16GB card for Haxchi suffice? I would then first dump the NAND to a larger card for backup and then use the 16GB one only for Haxchi. As I've understood the hacking guides the easiest (and only?) option for running wii U games, gamecube and wiivc is to use an external drive?

3. BaamAlex

BaamAlex CVE-2018-6242

Germany
    You can load mocha with fat32 support. Means, you can install games on sd...somehow.

4. brandon916

brandon916 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I agree with you. Inject them all to the hard drive. I just found out about swap drc and it's a game changer. I can now play almost all wii n wii u games without having to turn on my TV. I can now boot up my injected Mario galaxy from my Gamepad, swap screen and play with my wii + nunchuck controller all using only the Gamepad. That goes for splatoon as well.

Only thing left are not being able to inject emulators to the home screen. I'm ok w that since I rather use my vita/3ds/snes classic for those instead.

jeannotte likes this.
  5. GasperG

OP GasperG Newbie
    Newcomer

Slovenia
    Next up is Retroarch, I owned GameBoy with Tetris, Mario Land, Golf, NBA and F1-Race It' so cool to play again those old games from my childhood :)

Question, Is there any way to emulate two GameBoys connected with link cable?

6. Zense

Zense GBARunner2 config: Touch the touchscreen + press R

Italy
    There's apparently one for Wii but it will only display it on the TV screen. I've never tried it and I can't find it's name right now. Another option would be to use netplay with retroarch, which I believe works with the gb emulators (never tried it myself). So you could connect pc to tv and run a gb emulator with retroarch and have netplay with the wiiu displaying on the gamepad. I believe this should be possible but I have never tried it. Not sure retroarch on wiiu even supports displaying on the gamepad right now.

7. GasperG

OP GasperG Newbie
    Newcomer

Slovenia
    I did manage to run two player game with SameBoy Core, a little tricky to set up and both screens are squeezed into same aspect ratio as one game, but can be stretched on the TV with TV controls. Game pad shows the same picture as TV, but didn't find a way to stretch.

Screenshot in the link B-)

Attached Files:

Last edited by GasperG, Jan 15, 2020
    jeannotte and Zense like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Simple, setup,