sekhu

moo?
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
SEGA has since confirmed that the game does exist, but the publisher isn’t ready to officially announce it yet.

As I have said many times in the past, GameFly is always right on the money with their placeholders. Okay, so they had a little screw-up with Katamari, but even Bandai-Namco’s website listed it as coming to Wii!

House of the Dead 2 and 3 makes perfect sense for the Wii. I’ll be really interested to see how they would handle the graphics for 3.

Source

Good news and bad news, I don't want the wii to become a haven for on-the-rails shooters, and we'll hopefully see some original IP from Sega for the Wii.

Dack

Trophies
XP
Country
http://kotaku.com/gaming/zombies/sega-conf...tion-323926.php

Due out in spring next year.

Might have to dig out my dreamcast and have a blast beforehand
smile.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its nice that its been finally confirmed. Me and the Mrs always play III in the arcades, we have it on the Xbox but the shotguns make the game for us. HOTD3 is our game.

Would've preferred it if Sega packaged it with PROPER lightgun shotguns, or just a shotgun Wii Zapper shell but I guess that won't ever happen. I just hope that HOTD3 doesn't share the same graphical style as the Xbox version.

mr_blonde_88

Torture You? That's A Good Idea. I Like That
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
Hope they bump up the graphics too
I'd probably buy it anyways, but they can't get away with being uber lazy and just porting it
Just another way of giving themselves a bad rep

D

Deleted User

Played the second one on DC back in the days and--even though it's almost sure this won't be released in Germany after seeing the release of was RE:UC cancelled--I would think about importing it. If there are proper lightguns bundled I'll buy it for sure, but as Hadrian already said it probably won't happen.

Hadrian

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hope they bump up the graphics too
I'd probably buy it anyways, but they can't get away with being uber lazy and just porting it
Just another way of giving themselves a bad rep
HOTD 2 Wii:
ME0000897495_2.jpg

HOTD 3 Wii:
ME0000897498_2.jpg

2 Looks the same as the Arcade but 3 looks worse. It looks like a straight forward port of the Xbox version which featured both. Although its gameplay that counts I hate this laziness from SEGA, they should at least make an effort to make it look more like the Arcade version.

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Keep in mind I'll never buy this game, it's not my sort of title... but I do so hate it when they create a collection like this and fail to make it complete. Obviously HotD4 isn't going to be on the Wii, but where the heck is House of the Dead 1?
blink.gif

Hadrian

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Keep in mind I'll never buy this game, it's not my sort of title... but I do so hate it when they create a collection like this and fail to make it complete. Obviously HotD4 isn't going to be on the Wii, but where the heck is House of the Dead 1?
blink.gif
Exactly. Hell whack Typing of the Dead on as well, that game was awesome.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Part of the reason HOTD 3 was fun in the arcade was the shotgun attachment. I loved reloading it like a real shot gun as opposed to just point out the screen and reloading. Anyways, HOTD 4 should come to the Wii. Shaking the Wiimote when a zombie grabs onto? SHOULD'VE BEEN DONE

Hadrian

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Part of the reason HOTD 3 was fun in the arcade was the shotgun attachment. I loved reloading it like a real shot gun as opposed to just point out the screen and reloading. Anyways, HOTD 4 should come to the Wii. Shaking the Wiimote when a zombie grabs onto? SHOULD'VE BEEN DONE
I was really disappointed with Xbox version because the guns were nothing compared to the shotguns. Me and the Mrs go to the arcades every weekend and the 3rd game is the one we goto because of the shotgun, its just a lot more satisfying then shaking or shooting off screen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up