Homebrew Homebrew app How to use someone's house of the dead 2 & 3 return (rhde) save file on my wii (USB loader GX)?

azakhan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
The house of the dead 2 & 3 return rhde (USA version) is too old school hard for me to complete without cheats lol, and I couldn't unlock the 'free mode' unlimited credits cos apparently there's a glitch which makes it impossible. There are Ocarina cheat codes for part 3 but not part 2 on US version (only for EU unfortunately). So I found on gamefaqs someone who unlocked all (in-game) cheats on their USA save file, but I've followed instructions to put the save on an SD card with the required folders \private\wii\title\GAMECODE\data.bin but it isn't showing up in wii data management at all!

I'm using a ROM of the game on USB loader GX and wondering if there's another way to load and use saves from USB maybe?

This is what I followed:

**'**How do I backup / transfer my saves to an SD card from my Wii?
From your Wii main menu: Wii Options > Data Management > Save Data > Wii. You'll see all of your Wii saves that are currently on your internal memory. Select the save you want to backup / transfer and select 'Copy' (you need to have an SD card in).

The save is now on your SD card.

How do I use someone else's save?
After downloading a save, you'll either get a data.bin or a zip file.

If you have a data.bin, you have to place it in a folder structure using your computer on your SD card like so: \private\wii\title\GAMECODE\data.bin (replacing GAMECODE with it's corresponding game code from the thread).

If you get a zipped file, it most likely has all of it's folder structure in tact, so all you have to do is extract it to your SD card so it shows up like the above folder structure.

Once you have the file in place on your SD card, you can then put the SD card in to your Wii and go to your saved game(s) on your SD card (Wii Options > Data Management > Save Data > Wii > SD card tab), select the saved game that you want and select Copy. Keep in mind that if you already have a save on your Wii that you're trying to replace, it wont overwrite it, so you'll have to backup your save, then delete it off your Wii internal memory to be able to transfer the new one on.'

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night