Trophies
Website
trastindustries.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
XBLA
Foul.Play.XBLA.XBOX360-MoNGoLS
A brawler, everything says probably will not reignite the brawler concept but more than enough for fans of it to get some enjoyment out of.
Marlow.Briggs.XBLA.XBOX360-MoNGoLS
Cheesy and possibly just how we like it.

Hot.Wheels.Worlds.Best.Driver.DIRFIX.XBOX360-iMARS
Technically it was first released as Hot.Wheels.Worlds.Best.Drive.XBOX360-iMARS so search as you will. Region free seems to be the order of the day.

Full disclosure. I was a micro machines kid when it comes to games.

Firebrand Games and Mattel have teamed up to develop an exciting new and over-the-top vehicle action game based on the Hot Wheels™ World's Best Driver™ franchise.
From the dev website and then from other places

In Hot Wheels™ World’s Best Driver™, players join the ranks of Team Hot Wheels™ and compete in dozens of unique, fast-paced, replayable challenges highlighting the driving styles of the different teams – the record-breaking speed of the Green Team, the show-stopping stunts of the Red Team, the super-tight precision with the best technology of the Blue Team or record-breaking jumps of the Yellow Team. Featuring 24 outrageous and iconic Hot Wheels vehicles and set in four under-the-radar test facilities around the world, the game pushes players to their limits to see if they have what it takes to become Hot Wheels™ World’s Best Driver™.

---

Extreme motocross in the Andes, freestyle mid-air stunts on top of Shanghai skyscrapers, precision drifting through an obstacle course on top of a South Pacific aircraft carrier - the adrenaline-fueled excitement only Hot Wheels can deliver
24 customizable vehicles including classic Hot Wheels designs such as the Ripper, the Twin Mill and the Boneshaker
Intuitive arcade gameplay design that is easy to play but keeps players coming back with its "one more go" appeal for true mastery; Players will need to master the four core disciplines to become "World's Best Driver; "
Go behind the curtain and unlock the secrets of the Hot Wheels Test Facility, an ever-changing hub world where players can practice their skills before showtime on the circuit
Stunning graphics bring the Hot Wheels vehicles to life for the first time on HD platforms; Combine that with advanced physics simulations for a truly unique Hot Wheels experience

Developed by Firebrand Games (NASCAR Unleashed, Cars 2, Need for Speed The Run, Hot Wheels Track Attack), players can now join the ranks of Team Hot Wheels, an elite group of drivers competing for the coveted title: "World's Best Driver." The drivers are split into four teams, each with their own disciplines: Super Fast (Green), Outrageous (Red), High Tech (Blue) and Powerful (Yellow). Compete in over 70 thrilling events in four Hot Wheels Test Facility (HWTF) locations around the world. For the first time, players can experience the legendary world of the HWTF where the latest and greatest Hot Wheels creations are born.
Video Some of the challenges, you might have to skip around as it is raw footage.
Boxart
hotwheelsworldsbestdriver_360.jpg

NFO
Code:
                                       ░   
                                ░     ░                  
                                 ░   ░░       ░          
                          ░      ░░   ░░        ░                       
                           ░      ░░ SUN░░    ░░                        
                           ░░    ▒ ▓ ░░▒ ░░  ░░  ░                      
                            ░░  ▄▄█▄▄▄▄████▄░░░░         ░              
          ▄▄▀      ░       ░░░  ▐█▀▀▀▀    ██ ░░░░      ░░          ▀▄▄  
         █        ░       ░░░░  ▐█  █  █▄ ██  ▒░░░    ░░              █        
       ██          ░     ░▓░▒   ▐█▄█▀  ▀█▄█▌  ░░░░░ ░ ▒░░      ░       ██      
     ▄██           ░░   ░░░░░░  ▐█        █▌   ░░░░    ░░░░     ░▒      ██▄   
    ░██           ░░░    ▒░░░░░ ▐█  ▄▄▄▄  █▌░░░░░░▒░ ░  ▒░░░     ░░      ██▒         
    ██▓         ░░░▒    ░░░▓░░░ ▐█ ▐▌░ ▐▌ █▌░░░░▓░░░  ░ ░░▓░░   ▓░░      ▓██      
   ▐███▄       ░▓░░░░   ░░░░░▒  ██▄▐▌ ░▐▌▄██ ▒░░░░░    ░░░░░░░░░░░       ███▌ 
    ▓████     ░░▒▓█▄   ░▓██░░  ░ ░█▐▌▒ ▐▌█░ ░███▓░  ░ ░░░░░▒ ▒░░▄▓      ████ 
     ▓████ ▓  ░█████▓   ████  ▓██▒░█▌▒▒▐█░▒███████    ░▒█▓░░▓████    ▄▄███▓  
      ▒████  ▓█▓██████  █████ ████▒░▀██▀░▒█████████  ░████░▓███▀   ▄█████▓   
        ███▓    ▄██████ ███████████▒░░░░▒███▓██████▓ ░████▓███▓  ▒██████▓░   
         ░░▒    ████████████████████▓░░▓███▓  ██████ ▒███████▓  ████░ ▓█ 
        ▓███    █████▓███████▓██████░░░▒███   ░█████ ░██████  ░█████     
        ████▓   █████░ ██████░▓█████▒  ░███   ░█████ ▓█████   ░████▓     
        ▓████░  █████░  █████░ ▓████░  ░███   ░█████ ░█████   ░█████▒▓█  
        █████░  █████░  █████░  ████▒  ░██████░█████ ░█████    ▀████▒██▓█       
        █████░  █████░  █████░  ████░  ░████▓ ░█████ ░█████     ░███ █████ 
        █████░  █████░  █████░  ████░  ░███   ░█████ ░█████       █   ████ 
     ▓█ █████░  █████░  █████░  ████▓  ░███   ░█████ ░█████    █     ████▓ 
 ██▓▓   ██████▓ █████░  █████░  ████░  ▒███   ▓█████ ░██████  █    ▒█████ ██      
█       ░█████  ██████  █████░  ████░  ░███   ░█████ ░█████▓██  ░██████▀    ██  
     ▓▓▓ ░███  ██████  ▓█████░  ████░  ░███   ░█████  ███████░ ░█████▒  ▓▓▓   ██         
   ▓▓     ░█   ░████   ██████▓  ████░  ░███▓  ░████░   █████░  █ ██░       ▓▓   
  ▓             ░██    ░███▓    ████░  ▓████  ░███░     ███░  ░  █░          ▓  
 ▓               ░█     ░██     ░███░  ░███▓█  ░██       █░      ░            ▓  
 ▓           ▒▒          ░█      ███░  ░███░    █░       ░      ▒             ▓  
  ▓            ▒▒▒        ░      ░██░  ░██░     ░            ▒▒▒             ▓   
   ▓▓             ▒▒▒             ░█░  ░█░                ▒▒▒   ▒▒▓▓█      ▓▓  
     ▓▓▓             ▒▒▒▒▒         ░    ░            ▒▒▒▒▒    ▒░░▓▒▒▓▓█ ▓▓▓         
        ▓▓▓               ▒▒▒▒▒▒             ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒        ░░▒▒░▒▓▒▓▓▓   
           ▓▓▓▓                 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  u are here -> ░▒░Earth▒▓█            
       ▄▓▓▓▓▒░ ▓▓▓▓                                          ░░▒░▓▒░▒▓▓█            
▒▒   ▄█▒▓█▒░▓░▒▒  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░░▒▓░▓▓▓█        ▒ 
 ▀▒▒▒█▓█▒▒█░█▓░▒░▓         ▓▓▒                    ▓▓▓           ░░▓▒▓▀     ▓▒▒▒ 
   ▄█▒▒▒▓▓▒░▓░░░░▒▓░░░░░░░░   ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒                      ▓▒▒▒ 
   ▓█▒▓█▒▒█░█▒▒▒░▓▒       ░░░░░░░░░                                  ▒▒▒▒    
   ▓▓███▓Mars░░▒░▓▒█ <- we are here░░░░░                         ▒▒▒▒        
   ▓█▓█▀▓▓▒▓░▒▒▒▒▒▒                     ░░░░               ▒▒▒▒▒▒            
    ▓███▓▒░░░▒░▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒                    ░░░░     ▓▒▓█████▒                       
     ██▓█▒▓▓░▒░▒▓       ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒      ░░░▒▓▓█▓█░░▓▓▓███                     
      ██▒▒▒▒░▒▒░                         ▓▓▓▓▓   ░░▓█▓█▓██▓▒▓▓█▓██                   
       ▀▓▓█▓▒                           ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓█▓▓▓░▒▓░▓░▒██▒▒███                  
                                        ▓▓▓   ▓▒▒▒░░▒░▒▒░▒░▒▒▓█▒▒▒▒█▓                
    ▀▄▄                                  ▓▓▓▓ ▓░▒░█▒░░█▒▓▓▒▒▓▒▒▒█████▓               
▓▓▓  ▀████▄    iMARS PROUDLY PRESENT      ▓▒▓▓░▒░▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▓▒▒▓▓█▒█▓        ▓▓     
   ▓▓▓██░████▄                             ▓▓▓▓▓░▒▓▒░░▒▒▒▓▒▓▒▓▓▒▒▓█▓█▓   ▓▓▓▓▓       
      ██░░█████▄                            ▓▓▓▓▓▓░▒░░▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▓▓█▒▓▓▒█▓▓▓▓            
       ██░░██████▄▓▓                         ▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒░▒░▒▓█▓▒▓▒▒▓▒███▓▓▓▓▓▓            
       ▓██░░███████▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░▒▒▒▒▓▒▓▒▓███▓    ▓▓            
        ▓██░░░███████▄                         ▓░▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓  ▒▀  ▓▓           
         ▓███░░░███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                  ▒░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▒░▀▓▓           
          ▓▓██░░░███████▓▒▒▒▒▒▓█                 █▒░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░▓            
            ▓▓███████████▓▓▒▒▒▒█                   ▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░            
              ▓███████████▓▓▒▒█                      ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓            ░            
               ▓▓██▓███████▓▓▓                                             ░           
               ▓▒▓▓██████████▄                                             ░           
               ▓▒▒▒▓▓██▓██▓▓▓█▄                                            ░           
               ▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓████▓██▓                                           ░         
               ███▒▒▒█  ▓████▀▒▒▒                                          ░         
                 ████      ▓█  ▀▀▒▒▒▒                                     ░          
                                   ▀▀▒▒▒▒                               ░░           
                                       ▀▀▒▒▒▒▒                       ░░░▀            
                                            ▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒          ░░░░░                
  █▓░                                             ▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░ ▒▀▀       ░▓█       
  ██▓▒░                                                                  ░▒▓██       
  ▐█▀▀▀▀──────┐───────────────────............───────────────────┌──────▀▀▀▀█▌  
  █▌      ▄▓▒░│░▒▓█▀    ......::| Game Summary |::......    ▀█▓▒░│░▒▓▄      ▐█  
  █───────────└───────────────:|. ──────────── .|:───────────────┘───────────█  
  █                                                                          █  
  ▌                                                                          ▐  
        Title.............:    Hot Wheels: World's Best Driver                     
        Retail Date.......:    17/09/13                             
        Platform..........:    XBOX360                                     
        Region............:    RF                                           
        Genre.............:    Racing

▄                                                                          ▄  
  ▐▓                                                                        ▓▌  
  ██▓▒░░──────┐────────────────..................────────────────┌──────░░▒▓██  
  ▐█▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▓▒░│░▒▓█▀   ......::| Ripper's Notes |::......   ▀█▓▒░│░▒▓▄ ▀▀▀▀▀█▌  
  █▌──────────└────────────:|. ────────────────── .|:────────────┘──────────▐█  

enjoy! 
                                                       TRUST YOURSELF!

██▓▒░░──────┐──────────────────..............──────────────────┌──────░░▒▓██  
  ▐█▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▓▒░│░▒▓█▀     ......::| Group News |::......     ▀█▓▒░│░▒▓▄ ▀▀▀▀▀█▌  
  █▌──────────└──────────────:|.  ────────────  .|:──────────────┘──────────▐█  

Wanna join our group?                                         

We Need:                                                                                 
                  - Supplier who can bring NEW unreleased GAMES or MOVIES 
                  - If you like the game, buy it! We did.
  ██▓▒░░──────┐──────────────────..............──────────────────┌──────░░▒▓██  
  ▐█▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▓▒░│░▒▓█▀     ......::| Greetings  |::......     ▀█▓▒░│░▒▓▄ ▀▀▀▀▀█▌  
  █▌──────────└──────────────:|.  ────────────  .|:──────────────┘──────────▐█  

SPARKS - RELOADED

▐▄                           ...: Contacts :...                           ▄▌  
   █▄                   ─────────|.──────────.|─────────                   ▄█   
  ░ ███▄                     mail @ find us on irc                      ▄███ ░  
  ▒░ █▓████▓▄    ▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄    ▄▓████▓█ ░▒  
  ▓▒░ █▓▒██████▄███▓▄     ░▄█▀▓   Nfo by:  K4R   ▓▀█▄░     ▄▓███▄██████▒▓█ ░▒▓  
  █▓▒ ▐█▒░██▀ ▄█▀▀█████▄ ▄██▄░▄▄▄░▄▄ -*--*- ▄▄░▄▄▄░▄██▄ ▄█████▀▀█▄ ▀██░▒█▌ ▒▓█  
  ▐█▓▄ █▓▒░█ ▀█▌░▒▐██████████████▒▓██ 2008 ██▓▒██████████████▌▒░▐█▀ █░▒▓█ ▄▓█▌  
   ███ ▀█▓▒░█▄▀█▄▄████▓▀▀▀▀▓███░▒▓█▌██▀  ▀██▐█▓▒░███▓▀▀▀▀▓████▄▄█▀▄█░▒▓█▀ ███   
    ▀▄░▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄░░▄   ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄░▄▀    
      ▀                                ▀▀                                ▀

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    Ebay
    Gift
  • gudenau @ gudenau:
    Oh great.
    Gift
  • gudenau @ gudenau:
    It's a Linux bug.
    Gift
  • gudenau @ gudenau:
    Well a bug with their Linux drivers or something.
    Gift
  • gudenau @ gudenau:
    It captures 2x the amount of packets on Windows 10 in a freaking VM where USB access is slower/more latent.
    Gift
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    what is this piece of hardware @gudenau
    Gift
  • gudenau @ gudenau:
    Beagle 480
    Gift
  • T-hug @ T-hug:
    Dune 2021 1080p HDRip X264 AC3-EVO
    Gift
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    Dune? Reminds me of seeing my ex naked
    Gift
  • mr_switch @ mr_switch:
    Oh yeah Dune movie is out, watching it later
    Gift
  • mr_switch @ mr_switch:
    Here is hoping 2022 is a good year for DC cinematic universe
    Gift
  • gudenau @ gudenau:
    Honestly don't really know what Dune is.
    Gift
  • gudenau @ gudenau:
    Anyone here know much about Jetbrains InteliJ Idea?
    Gift
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Oh, T-hug was here :blink:
    Gift
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Hey, where the admins at? Come in the chat. I got a idea. How bout a Sound notification or something when someone tags you in chat? :ninja:
    Gift
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Post it in the v8 feedback thread
    Gift
  • Gift
  • OzKenny1983 @ OzKenny1983:
    Post what sorry? I'm guessing we were talking about this ages ago, but I haven't been on GBATemp in almost a year so my memory is failing me :-/
    Gift
    feedback and or bugs that may have popped up since the migration to XenForo 2!
    Gift
    Umm...I think you might have the wrong person, since that may as well have been written in Chinese. I have nothing to do with the management of this site, nor have I ever been involved. I'm just a member, and hardly even qualify as that...like I said my last post was almost a year ago lol
    Gift
    Lol no, Sonic Angel Knight had an idea, best would be to post it in that thread haha
    Gift
    Sorry, don't know Sonic Angel Knight either...
    Gift
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    this new xenforo version keeps logging me out, whyh
    Gift
  • godreborn @ godreborn:
    not sure. I haven't had that issue. the only computer related issue I've been having is with my isp and the smtp server getting authentication errors randomly. I'm going to have to call them again. this started happening again after changing my password.
    Gift
  • godreborn @ godreborn:
    you may have to check the box that says "stay signed in." psx place used to have a problem like this for random people, including myself. that will prevent being logged out or it did anyway.
    Gift
    godreborn @ godreborn: you may have to check the box that says "stay signed in." psx place used to have a problem like...