OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
XBLA
Foul.Play.XBLA.XBOX360-MoNGoLS
A brawler, everything says probably will not reignite the brawler concept but more than enough for fans of it to get some enjoyment out of.
Marlow.Briggs.XBLA.XBOX360-MoNGoLS
Cheesy and possibly just how we like it.

Hot.Wheels.Worlds.Best.Driver.DIRFIX.XBOX360-iMARS
Technically it was first released as Hot.Wheels.Worlds.Best.Drive.XBOX360-iMARS so search as you will. Region free seems to be the order of the day.

Full disclosure. I was a micro machines kid when it comes to games.

Firebrand Games and Mattel have teamed up to develop an exciting new and over-the-top vehicle action game based on the Hot Wheels™ World's Best Driver™ franchise.
From the dev website and then from other places

In Hot Wheels™ World’s Best Driver™, players join the ranks of Team Hot Wheels™ and compete in dozens of unique, fast-paced, replayable challenges highlighting the driving styles of the different teams – the record-breaking speed of the Green Team, the show-stopping stunts of the Red Team, the super-tight precision with the best technology of the Blue Team or record-breaking jumps of the Yellow Team. Featuring 24 outrageous and iconic Hot Wheels vehicles and set in four under-the-radar test facilities around the world, the game pushes players to their limits to see if they have what it takes to become Hot Wheels™ World’s Best Driver™.

---

Extreme motocross in the Andes, freestyle mid-air stunts on top of Shanghai skyscrapers, precision drifting through an obstacle course on top of a South Pacific aircraft carrier - the adrenaline-fueled excitement only Hot Wheels can deliver
24 customizable vehicles including classic Hot Wheels designs such as the Ripper, the Twin Mill and the Boneshaker
Intuitive arcade gameplay design that is easy to play but keeps players coming back with its "one more go" appeal for true mastery; Players will need to master the four core disciplines to become "World's Best Driver; "
Go behind the curtain and unlock the secrets of the Hot Wheels Test Facility, an ever-changing hub world where players can practice their skills before showtime on the circuit
Stunning graphics bring the Hot Wheels vehicles to life for the first time on HD platforms; Combine that with advanced physics simulations for a truly unique Hot Wheels experience

Developed by Firebrand Games (NASCAR Unleashed, Cars 2, Need for Speed The Run, Hot Wheels Track Attack), players can now join the ranks of Team Hot Wheels, an elite group of drivers competing for the coveted title: "World's Best Driver." The drivers are split into four teams, each with their own disciplines: Super Fast (Green), Outrageous (Red), High Tech (Blue) and Powerful (Yellow). Compete in over 70 thrilling events in four Hot Wheels Test Facility (HWTF) locations around the world. For the first time, players can experience the legendary world of the HWTF where the latest and greatest Hot Wheels creations are born.
Video Some of the challenges, you might have to skip around as it is raw footage.

Boxart
hotwheelsworldsbestdriver_360.jpg

NFO
Code:
                                       ░   
                                ░     ░                  
                                 ░   ░░       ░          
                          ░      ░░   ░░        ░                       
                           ░      ░░ SUN░░    ░░                        
                           ░░    ▒ ▓ ░░▒ ░░  ░░  ░                      
                            ░░  ▄▄█▄▄▄▄████▄░░░░         ░              
          ▄▄▀      ░       ░░░  ▐█▀▀▀▀    ██ ░░░░      ░░          ▀▄▄  
         █        ░       ░░░░  ▐█  █  █▄ ██  ▒░░░    ░░              █        
       ██          ░     ░▓░▒   ▐█▄█▀  ▀█▄█▌  ░░░░░ ░ ▒░░      ░       ██      
     ▄██           ░░   ░░░░░░  ▐█        █▌   ░░░░    ░░░░     ░▒      ██▄   
    ░██           ░░░    ▒░░░░░ ▐█  ▄▄▄▄  █▌░░░░░░▒░ ░  ▒░░░     ░░      ██▒         
    ██▓         ░░░▒    ░░░▓░░░ ▐█ ▐▌░ ▐▌ █▌░░░░▓░░░  ░ ░░▓░░   ▓░░      ▓██      
   ▐███▄       ░▓░░░░   ░░░░░▒  ██▄▐▌ ░▐▌▄██ ▒░░░░░    ░░░░░░░░░░░       ███▌ 
    ▓████     ░░▒▓█▄   ░▓██░░  ░ ░█▐▌▒ ▐▌█░ ░███▓░  ░ ░░░░░▒ ▒░░▄▓      ████ 
     ▓████ ▓  ░█████▓   ████  ▓██▒░█▌▒▒▐█░▒███████    ░▒█▓░░▓████    ▄▄███▓  
      ▒████  ▓█▓██████  █████ ████▒░▀██▀░▒█████████  ░████░▓███▀   ▄█████▓   
        ███▓    ▄██████ ███████████▒░░░░▒███▓██████▓ ░████▓███▓  ▒██████▓░   
         ░░▒    ████████████████████▓░░▓███▓  ██████ ▒███████▓  ████░ ▓█ 
        ▓███    █████▓███████▓██████░░░▒███   ░█████ ░██████  ░█████     
        ████▓   █████░ ██████░▓█████▒  ░███   ░█████ ▓█████   ░████▓     
        ▓████░  █████░  █████░ ▓████░  ░███   ░█████ ░█████   ░█████▒▓█  
        █████░  █████░  █████░  ████▒  ░██████░█████ ░█████    ▀████▒██▓█       
        █████░  █████░  █████░  ████░  ░████▓ ░█████ ░█████     ░███ █████ 
        █████░  █████░  █████░  ████░  ░███   ░█████ ░█████       █   ████ 
     ▓█ █████░  █████░  █████░  ████▓  ░███   ░█████ ░█████    █     ████▓ 
 ██▓▓   ██████▓ █████░  █████░  ████░  ▒███   ▓█████ ░██████  █    ▒█████ ██      
█       ░█████  ██████  █████░  ████░  ░███   ░█████ ░█████▓██  ░██████▀    ██  
     ▓▓▓ ░███  ██████  ▓█████░  ████░  ░███   ░█████  ███████░ ░█████▒  ▓▓▓   ██         
   ▓▓     ░█   ░████   ██████▓  ████░  ░███▓  ░████░   █████░  █ ██░       ▓▓   
  ▓             ░██    ░███▓    ████░  ▓████  ░███░     ███░  ░  █░          ▓  
 ▓               ░█     ░██     ░███░  ░███▓█  ░██       █░      ░            ▓  
 ▓           ▒▒          ░█      ███░  ░███░    █░       ░      ▒             ▓  
  ▓            ▒▒▒        ░      ░██░  ░██░     ░            ▒▒▒             ▓   
   ▓▓             ▒▒▒             ░█░  ░█░                ▒▒▒   ▒▒▓▓█      ▓▓  
     ▓▓▓             ▒▒▒▒▒         ░    ░            ▒▒▒▒▒    ▒░░▓▒▒▓▓█ ▓▓▓         
        ▓▓▓               ▒▒▒▒▒▒             ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒        ░░▒▒░▒▓▒▓▓▓   
           ▓▓▓▓                 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  u are here -> ░▒░Earth▒▓█            
       ▄▓▓▓▓▒░ ▓▓▓▓                                          ░░▒░▓▒░▒▓▓█            
▒▒   ▄█▒▓█▒░▓░▒▒  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░░▒▓░▓▓▓█        ▒ 
 ▀▒▒▒█▓█▒▒█░█▓░▒░▓         ▓▓▒                    ▓▓▓           ░░▓▒▓▀     ▓▒▒▒ 
   ▄█▒▒▒▓▓▒░▓░░░░▒▓░░░░░░░░   ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒                      ▓▒▒▒ 
   ▓█▒▓█▒▒█░█▒▒▒░▓▒       ░░░░░░░░░                                  ▒▒▒▒    
   ▓▓███▓Mars░░▒░▓▒█ <- we are here░░░░░                         ▒▒▒▒        
   ▓█▓█▀▓▓▒▓░▒▒▒▒▒▒                     ░░░░               ▒▒▒▒▒▒            
    ▓███▓▒░░░▒░▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒                    ░░░░     ▓▒▓█████▒                       
     ██▓█▒▓▓░▒░▒▓       ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒      ░░░▒▓▓█▓█░░▓▓▓███                     
      ██▒▒▒▒░▒▒░                         ▓▓▓▓▓   ░░▓█▓█▓██▓▒▓▓█▓██                   
       ▀▓▓█▓▒                           ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓█▓▓▓░▒▓░▓░▒██▒▒███                  
                                        ▓▓▓   ▓▒▒▒░░▒░▒▒░▒░▒▒▓█▒▒▒▒█▓                
    ▀▄▄                                  ▓▓▓▓ ▓░▒░█▒░░█▒▓▓▒▒▓▒▒▒█████▓               
▓▓▓  ▀████▄    iMARS PROUDLY PRESENT      ▓▒▓▓░▒░▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▓▒▒▓▓█▒█▓        ▓▓     
   ▓▓▓██░████▄                             ▓▓▓▓▓░▒▓▒░░▒▒▒▓▒▓▒▓▓▒▒▓█▓█▓   ▓▓▓▓▓       
      ██░░█████▄                            ▓▓▓▓▓▓░▒░░▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▓▓█▒▓▓▒█▓▓▓▓            
       ██░░██████▄▓▓                         ▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒░▒░▒▓█▓▒▓▒▒▓▒███▓▓▓▓▓▓            
       ▓██░░███████▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░▒▒▒▒▓▒▓▒▓███▓    ▓▓            
        ▓██░░░███████▄                         ▓░▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓  ▒▀  ▓▓           
         ▓███░░░███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                  ▒░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▒░▀▓▓           
          ▓▓██░░░███████▓▒▒▒▒▒▓█                 █▒░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░▓            
            ▓▓███████████▓▓▒▒▒▒█                   ▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░            
              ▓███████████▓▓▒▒█                      ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓            ░            
               ▓▓██▓███████▓▓▓                                             ░           
               ▓▒▓▓██████████▄                                             ░           
               ▓▒▒▒▓▓██▓██▓▓▓█▄                                            ░           
               ▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓████▓██▓                                           ░         
               ███▒▒▒█  ▓████▀▒▒▒                                          ░         
                 ████      ▓█  ▀▀▒▒▒▒                                     ░          
                                   ▀▀▒▒▒▒                               ░░           
                                       ▀▀▒▒▒▒▒                       ░░░▀            
                                            ▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒          ░░░░░                
  █▓░                                             ▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░ ▒▀▀       ░▓█       
  ██▓▒░                                                                  ░▒▓██       
  ▐█▀▀▀▀──────┐───────────────────............───────────────────┌──────▀▀▀▀█▌  
  █▌      ▄▓▒░│░▒▓█▀    ......::| Game Summary |::......    ▀█▓▒░│░▒▓▄      ▐█  
  █───────────└───────────────:|. ──────────── .|:───────────────┘───────────█  
  █                                                                          █  
  ▌                                                                          ▐  
        Title.............:    Hot Wheels: World's Best Driver                     
        Retail Date.......:    17/09/13                             
        Platform..........:    XBOX360                                     
        Region............:    RF                                           
        Genre.............:    Racing

▄                                                                          ▄  
  ▐▓                                                                        ▓▌  
  ██▓▒░░──────┐────────────────..................────────────────┌──────░░▒▓██  
  ▐█▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▓▒░│░▒▓█▀   ......::| Ripper's Notes |::......   ▀█▓▒░│░▒▓▄ ▀▀▀▀▀█▌  
  █▌──────────└────────────:|. ────────────────── .|:────────────┘──────────▐█  

enjoy! 
                                                       TRUST YOURSELF!

██▓▒░░──────┐──────────────────..............──────────────────┌──────░░▒▓██  
  ▐█▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▓▒░│░▒▓█▀     ......::| Group News |::......     ▀█▓▒░│░▒▓▄ ▀▀▀▀▀█▌  
  █▌──────────└──────────────:|.  ────────────  .|:──────────────┘──────────▐█  

Wanna join our group?                                         

We Need:                                                                                 
                  - Supplier who can bring NEW unreleased GAMES or MOVIES 
                  - If you like the game, buy it! We did.
  ██▓▒░░──────┐──────────────────..............──────────────────┌──────░░▒▓██  
  ▐█▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▓▒░│░▒▓█▀     ......::| Greetings  |::......     ▀█▓▒░│░▒▓▄ ▀▀▀▀▀█▌  
  █▌──────────└──────────────:|.  ────────────  .|:──────────────┘──────────▐█  

SPARKS - RELOADED

▐▄                           ...: Contacts :...                           ▄▌  
   █▄                   ─────────|.──────────.|─────────                   ▄█   
  ░ ███▄                     mail @ find us on irc                      ▄███ ░  
  ▒░ █▓████▓▄    ▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄    ▄▓████▓█ ░▒  
  ▓▒░ █▓▒██████▄███▓▄     ░▄█▀▓   Nfo by:  K4R   ▓▀█▄░     ▄▓███▄██████▒▓█ ░▒▓  
  █▓▒ ▐█▒░██▀ ▄█▀▀█████▄ ▄██▄░▄▄▄░▄▄ -*--*- ▄▄░▄▄▄░▄██▄ ▄█████▀▀█▄ ▀██░▒█▌ ▒▓█  
  ▐█▓▄ █▓▒░█ ▀█▌░▒▐██████████████▒▓██ 2008 ██▓▒██████████████▌▒░▐█▀ █░▒▓█ ▄▓█▌  
   ███ ▀█▓▒░█▄▀█▄▄████▓▀▀▀▀▓███░▒▓█▌██▀  ▀██▐█▓▒░███▓▀▀▀▀▓████▄▄█▀▄█░▒▓█▀ ███   
    ▀▄░▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄░░▄   ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄░▄▀    
      ▀                                ▀▀                                ▀

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I don't trust the free ones, but ipvanish I've used for couple years now, n like
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I wonder if they could get CPUs to run that hot then use the heat to power a steam turbine to power the CPUs....
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good idea, or at least power the GPU
    It's not the movies or games downloads that I would worry about, like breaking into networks, downloading encrypted things, spying on network traffic. I have seen so many "Top Secret" seals on files when I was a kid
    I was obsessed with finding UFOs, a surprising amount of US files where stashed on computers in other countries, China back in the early 90s omg sooo much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea that crazy, I've never tried hack into anything, I just pirate, and my ISP have send me 3-4 letters, so had to VPN it
    Ship to ship communication software for the Navy although without access to the encrypting chips it was mostly useless
    I bet now a 4090 could probably crack it? Hmmm maybe not even back then I'm pretty sure they where using like 1024 bit encryption
    Yayyy the one set finished 324GBs lol
    Compressed....
    I wonder how many years that would have taken on a 56K modem lol
    18000 hours lol
    750 days lol
    +1
    So Internet is very much faster now lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Time Remaining- 2 years, 9 girlfriends, 6 hairstyles, please standby..."
    +1
    I remember one time I downloaded like a 500MB ISO file on 56K and that literally took like 2 days
    I had some sort of resume thing, I remember the software had chains
    Damned if I can't remember.the name though
    Some sort of download management app
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    hey psi
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i call your girl lyndon the way she b on my johnson
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: i call your girl lyndon the way she b on my johnson