Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From Famitsu

K-10918toreaning01.jpg
K-10918toreaning04.jpg
K-10918toreaning07.jpg

It is the simulation game where you become the owner of the newly founded gym, aims toward the apex of K-1 grand prix and grows the player. According to the schedule of the conference, deliberately it probably will keep growing the player. The case where the player participated in the tournament, you become second. Making the various indications, the guidance to victory!

The prayer becoming the owner of the gym, means to grow the player. Schedule of rearing keeps advancing with the same advance as the conference schedule of actual K-1. It probably will keep raising the player deliberately to the conference. In training, the actual name player and the sparring which appear it can remember the proud skill of that player by the fact that it does. Making many experiences stack, it strengthens the player. In addition, in the tournament, as for the prayer it means to participate as a second of the player whom by your raise. In order to lead the player to victory, make the indication strategically!!

K-10918taisen01.jpg
K-10918taisen04.jpg
K-10918taisen05.jpg

Not only rearing, the character is operated directly and also fighting mode is recorded.”WORLD GP” mode and” operating the player of existence, grapple action can enjoy with [ekijibijiyonmatsuchi]” mode. Of course if also the player who is in the midst of rearing, does the player register, enabled!?Hot fighting it will be and the chestnut will expand!!

K-10918taisen12.jpg
K-10918taisen10.jpg
K-10918taisen13.jpg

Looks good to me, hope we get it a version in English. It comes out in Japan on November 29th.

Edit: Just check out the bad translation! "Hot fighting it will be and the chestnut will expand!!"
nyanya.gif

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Well, it's the K-1 famous outside Japan?
unsure.gif

Maybe if they change it to UFC or something like that...
There's 2 K-1 games for the GBA both by Konami and both are fun to play
tongue.gif

shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Maybe XSeed will change it into a Hajime No Ippo cel shaded game and release it here lol.

I reeeeeaaaaalllly want a ds HNI.

I just hope I don't need to know japanese to play this.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well D3 will be releasing this next year in the US and it still has the name K-1 GP.

Its getting real bad reviews though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since