All our splendor...
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
They're not THAT stupid anymore. Not since the incident where they thought up this and sent it to me via email:

Them: The DS should get a port of Banjo Kazooie. It would work so well!
My response: Rare owns Banjo-Kazooie. Microsoft owns Rare. Microsoft will not allow Rare to publish games on other consoles.
Them: So? Nintendo owned it first. That gives them top priority.

I think they assumed there would be a SNES release list because they wanted to see all the SNES ROMs in a list in order of release. I'm not too entirely sure. They're acting like they never asked now.

mjax

Trophies
XP
Country
Which friend was it exactly? Chell or Alessa...?

Just making sure so that I could form an image for the future... :P

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Which friend was it exactly? Chell or Alessa...?

Just making sure so that I could form an image for the future... :P
Neither. This was an unspecified friend out of my group of friends that only got into the video game scene because I convinced them to. They all seem to love it and got flash cards for their DS systems so they could play the fun games I play (or so they say), but were originally very stupid about it.

Like, one of them bought an original R4 to play on a DSi. Another couldn't figure out why new games didn't work (it turns out they were on an extremely old version of AKAIO from 2009). And yet another argued with me that since DS/NES/SNES/GB/GBC/GBA ROMs could be played on a flash cart, then PS1 "ROMs" could too because all ROMs are apparently the same and are always compatible with everything. One other actually brought me their DS, thinking it was broken because their flash card was in their slot-1 and the firmware bypassed the default DS Menu (they even said the games wouldn't work if they weren't selected from the DS menu).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==