Honey Boo Boo

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
Her mother doesn't even look like a human being, she's Jabba the Hutt in a humanoid form. Heck, she's like Jabba because slaves work for her and don't know any better. As far as I know, Honey Boo Boo isn't accountable for such blatant asininity, all because her mother can't parent worth s**t.

tumblr_m8hy2m6xMB1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Where the fuck is her neck?

Reactions: 2 people

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's just another family exploiting their kid nothing really new in this day and age,me personally I can't watch crap like this or jersey shore or even those idiot kardashians....

Reactions: 3 people

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
It's just another family exploiting their kid nothing really new in this day and age,me personally I can't watch crap like this or jersey shore or even those idiot kardashians....

While we're on the subject, can anyone tell me exactly what changed that triggered this sudden media obsession with recording dumb people being especially dumb? What's the original sin, as it were? I've been puzzling it for a while, and for the life of me I cannot comprehend at what point humanity basically gave up on the concept of intelligence and allowed people like the Kardashians to thrive. Famous simply because someone told us they were famous, nobody knows what for.

Starting to feel like a pupper here. Like our lives are being controlled by some douche-canoe media baron who dangles some tart on a rope in front of us saying 'look at the shiny shiny. don't pay attention to me stealing all your shit, just look at the shiny shiny.'

Reactions: 1 person

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

While we're on the subject, can anyone tell me exactly what changed that triggered this sudden media obsession with recording dumb people being especially dumb? What's the original sin, as it were? I've been puzzling it for a while, and for the life of me I cannot comprehend at what point humanity basically gave up on the concept of intelligence and allowed people like the Kardashians to thrive. Famous simply because someone told us they were famous, nobody knows what for.

Starting to feel like a pupper here. Like our lives are being controlled by some douche-canoe media baron who dangles some tart on a rope in front of us saying 'look at the shiny shiny. don't pay attention to me stealing all your shit, just look at the shiny shiny.'

Alot of people are just becoming mindless drones,sadly it almost reminds me of the movie Idiocracy...

Psionic Roshambo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Alot of people are just becoming mindless drones,sadly it almost reminds me of the movie Idiocracy...

Thats not a movie its a documentary.... lol

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Documentary of what? It's a satire film.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So someone apparently tried to kidnap her...

Why?

Better question: Why did we stop this from happening?

Yes yes yes I know child abduction is horrible and all that,
but seriously would you rather have to deal with her antics,
or hand her off to kidnappers who would then have to deal with her instead?

Reactions: 4 people

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States

http://news.softpedi...ts-298661.shtml
In all seriousness, I think it's horrible that people would think to target a little girl like that. If anything, it's the parents who should be targeted for exploiting their daughter to make a quick buck. She probably doesn't realize how horrible the TLC show is. I mean, she's just a kid--she doesn't know any better than to go along with what her parents want for her.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

http://news.softpedi...ts-298661.shtml
In all seriousness, I think it's horrible that people would think to target a little girl like that. If anything, it's the parents who should be targeted for exploiting their daughter to make a quick buck. She probably doesn't realize how horrible the TLC show is. I mean, she's just a kid--she doesn't know any better than to go along with what her parents want for her.

Or in this case what the producers of the show want her to do. Because let's face it: she's not being herself in the show.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Or in this case what the producers of the show want her to do. Because let's face it: she's not being herself in the show.
She's a child, Vulpes. Once told by a figure of authority to act in a certain fashion, she memorizes the pattern as correct. Making her "act" like a princess throughout the process of making these series may greatly impact her future personality...

...not to mention that it's entirely possible that she and her family are gullible enough to believe that those actually are desirable standards of human behaviour.

Remember - peagants like these did not magically start with the series, they've been around for quite some time. People do this in real life, as much as we'd like to dismiss or deny it, and despite the fact that the show is picturing the situation through a prism of scripting and editing, it shows a real-life procedure.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well of course they're 'desirable' standards of human behavior. The Producers of the show want it, so they're willing to give that sort of activity to them.
You're quite right that it takes a good amount of gullibility and acquiescence to come to that point.
They were probably a bit 'off' to begin with, but at the behest of the people behind the cameras they've gone totally insane.
The only 'future' that any of them are looking toward is the next paycheck that they get.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30