Gaming Oldies Why the hell does Big Rigs has a fan site?!

CupheadtheCritic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Honduras
So I found out that Big Rigs: Over The Road Racing (PC, 2003) has a fan site called "yourewinner.com (Should have called "thisgamesuckspistons.com")"
My only question is "Who the fuck even likes Big Rigs? It's not as bad as Arthur! Ready to Race or The Powerpuff Girls: Chemical X-traction, but Big Rigs, goddamnit, BIG FUCKING RIGS!"
Hell, we all know why Big Rigs sucks. But, why? Just, WHY is there a fan site for an unfinished game? I mean, it's not like they're doing shit like modding it to make it good, or even finding ways to make it true to it's lie filled description, they're just... CELEBRATING THE EXISTENCE OF THIS SHIT. You may be thinking "Said the asshat who thinks South Park 64 was good despite its awful controls and atrocious framerate," but South Park 64 was actually half decent, hell, Big Rigs makes South Park 64 look like Doom PSX! At the end of the day, however, yourewinner.com was created by a pro-consumerist crackhead on heroin who has no respect for human life.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I was out today and I saw a guy in a Tesla owners club jacket. I guess this is similar.

Though more seriously you answered your own question; "we all know why Big Rigs sucks" and indeed we do as it was a bit of a meme not so very long ago

On youtube alone (this show being noted for having its own networks it mainly plays on) it has some 10 million views at time of writing (on a channel with 3.7 million subscribers) and 25,160 Comments. A parody fan site is sure to follow.

Reactions: SylverReZ

wehag783

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It is not uncommon for fan sites to exist for games that are considered "bad" by many people. In some cases, these fan sites are created by a small group of dedicated fans who appreciate the game's unique or quirky aspects, despite its flaws. In other cases, the fan site may be created as a form of irony or satire, poking fun at the game's reputation or flaws.

In the case of "yourewinner.com," it is possible that the creators and fans of the site are drawn to the game's notorious reputation and find humor in its flaws and unfinished state. Alternatively, they may appreciate the game's bizarre and unconventional gameplay, which can be entertaining in its own way.

Ultimately, people have different tastes and preferences when it comes to video games, and what one person considers a terrible game, another person may enjoy. While Big Rigs may not be a critically acclaimed game, it seems to have developed a small but dedicated following that enjoys it for its own unique

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM