Hacking Homebrew won’t work after installing CFW

KyleMcnile

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I followed this video () on YouTube to put CFW and homebrew on my 3ds, everything was working great until I finished installing CFW. Once I opened homebrew through the method he uses in this video(through the health application) everything popped up normally but the screen freezes once I use any homebrew application. I then try it again by using steel driver for my access to homebrew but just like the health application everything pops up normally, however this time when I open a homebrew application it shows a black screen on top and red screen on bottom and then takes me back to the homebrew menu.
Somebody please help!!

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I followed this video () on YouTube to put CFW and homebrew on my 3ds, everything was working great until I finished installing CFW. Once I opened homebrew through the method he uses in this video(through the health application) everything popped up normally but the screen freezes once I use any homebrew application. I then try it again by using steel driver for my access to homebrew but just like the health application everything pops up normally, however this time when I open a homebrew application it shows a black screen on top and red screen on bottom and then takes me back to the homebrew menu.
Somebody please help!!
Follow the proper guide kthx

https://3ds.hacks.guide/

Reactions: Alexander1970

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality