Homebrew Homebrew to disable the power button?

justinkb

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It's times like that, someone should make a save state snapshot like how we used to have in the GBA and DS days.
On a system like the 3ds, that would require dumping the entirety of the memory in use by the game. Should certainly be possible in theory, but unwieldy in practice

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait the power button on a New 3DS XL? That buttons way off on the bottom side. Why is your pinky resting on the system. When I play, both my pinky and ring finger don't even touch the system. Just tuck those fingers in.

ChaosRipple

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not exactly sure how he is able to hold the 3DS like that but I am not able to, at least not for long. And also, my N3DS XL also requires me to push pretty hard for it to know I pushed the power button so I'm confused. :blink:

Last edited by ChaosRipple,

Muffins

Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait the power button on a New 3DS XL? That buttons way off on the bottom side. Why is your pinky resting on the system. When I play, both my pinky and ring finger don't even touch the system. Just tuck those fingers in.

I don't know about a pinky, I know that on my system the power button got pushed by my palm.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro