Homebrew HomeBrew Only Works Won't Load Wii Menu Or Anything Else

adamtheman17

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i had everything working before my brother updated the Wii Software and now it goes into HomeBrew but nothing works i cant go into the HomeBrew Channel i cant load the Wii Menu nothing works

could someone please help me out here

kylster

mich weich töten
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you could always rehack your wii using ModMii and said game
smile.gif
simple but you should install a forwarder to one of your wad managers cause a system update will not delete forwarders and as long as you have a way to install other IOS as such it makes things alot smoother.

P.S. If you havent already done so i would install IOS236 when you rehack your wii.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
adamtheman17 said:
...and now it goes into HomeBrew but nothing works i cant go into the HomeBrew Channel i cant load the Wii Menu nothing works
What do you mean with "nothing" works? It's true the 4.3 update eliminates all homebrew, but the wii menu should still be there. And if you had the latest version of the homebrew channel (1.0.8), it should also still be there.

...though obviously, any homebrew that relies on a cIOS won't work, as those are deleted replaced by stubs.

@kylster: I'd prefer installing priiloader and block the online and disc updates. Why have a way to solve a problem if you can easily avoid the problem to begin with?
smile.gif

(and I may be wrong, but don't wad managers rely on a trucha patched ÂIOS to do anything useful in the first place?)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...