Homebrew Homebrew not showing up on home screen anymore

tomservo6

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on an old 3ds with Luma and arm5; haven't yet updated to b9. I updated to the latest fw that was pushed. All seemed well but...

Today upon opening my system, I got a message that said "running home menu management" or something. Now none of the homebrew is showing up on the home screen.

I shut the lid and haven't done anything yet, including checking the SD card. Is this something easy to fix or am I screwed? Is there a way to prevent this in the future? Perhaps b9?

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What was done prior to that. When the 3ds does that, one of 2 things happened. Either the contents of the Nintendo 3ds folder were altered, or you formatted the nand/ restored a nand backup prior to formatting.

tomservo6

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did not do a nand format or anything that drastic. The only thing I did was update to the latest official firmware, but I've used it since then with no issues.

tomservo6

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I pulled the SD card out, put it back in, and restarted. Everything showed up. However, all of it was wrapped and all of my folder structures were gone. Weird.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1