I retry

tongue.gif

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
For gods sake, please use at least a nice .psd-Template...like THIS one (Credits to Deoxys @console-covers.com).

A general Template for all customs would also be a nice idea...maybe someone could modify the one I posted...I don't have time right now, sorry...

skedone

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah thats my problem homebrew browser says fat file system error closing all the time tho it is a very old version not used it for a wile lol oh well never mind will have to wait till next week now

KiiNG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kLiNiKaL said:
i'll make ISO's for the rest of Tantric's Emu's this afternoon just gonna take a shower and i'll get stuck in, can someone provide me with the default folder paths for them since i dont use Emu's myself

thanks

I only use 3, but..

SNES - /apps/snes9xgx
NES - /apps/fceugx
GBA - /apps/vbagx

..also, for the life of me, I can't get the MPlayerCE forwarder to work in WiiFlow (it code dumps in GX, too.) The rest work.. but no go on MPlayer. The folder is there, as the official forwarder from the menu works.. any suggestions? I've tried tinkering with loading settings, too, but no avail.

Benjay

Hardstyle Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Blue-K said:
For gods sake, please use at least a nice .psd-Template...like THIS one (Credits to Deoxys @console-covers.com).

A general Template for all customs would also be a nice idea...maybe someone could modify the one I posted...I don't have time right now, sorry...

yes , i agree , use this template !!! the best i've ever found , with no game ID on the back
wink.gif

and for the god's sake too , please , make your covers with the PAL TEMPLATE , because all IDs af these apps are PAL ID.
please.....

@Oops : this one is really much better , BUT , it's a NTSC cover , not a PAL.....
and MPlayerCE on the spine is still not centered (problem with the y , written on the back cover)
please do it again , i would really like to see it on WiiTDB , but in PAL ^^

@Laurozza : great work for the triiforce cover , i find it very "clean" , but same problem , NTSC cover instead of PAL....

@Djbubba : your pics are too small (i need 1024x680) , and they look too blurry.(and they are NTSC too.....)

laurozza

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
Blue-K said:

Finally a decent template...thanks.
Triiforce cover with new template here: http://i36.tinypic.com/30bffhk.png

kLiNiKaL

Dr. Greenthumb
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jamaica
lets hope these get added to WiiTDB soon

the source is in this thread and anyone can PM me if they wanna know how to make the ISO's

right now am working on something else

hopefully i will have it done tonite

Benjay

Hardstyle Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
@Laurozza : many thanks , i upload it now
wink.gif

@Kiing : woout !! first attempt : really really nice !!

i upload it now too (sorry Oops , KiiNG was faster ^^)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn