Homebrew for 3ds 11.4.0-37

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by shado9573, May 25, 2017.

1. shado9573
    OP

shado9573 Newbie

Newcomer
    May 25, 2017
    Pakistan
    Hello everyone i am new to all this hacking and all this custom firmware and anything related to the 3ds
    so i updated my 3ds version to 11.4 from 11.3 and i just noticed till now that they patched the soundhax
    my 3ds has never been hacked its just a completely normal 3ds and i was wondering if there was anyway i can install the homebrew launcher on my 3ds 11.4
    since i do not have much knowledge and if i have to downgrade can anybody tell me the required steps or any alternative method since some methods of installing homebrew requires games like ORAS or SMD and i saw the latest version of boots9strap but unfortunately it said i need any 1 of the any 4 games required so is there anyway i can hack my 3ds?

2. Giodude

Giodude GBAtemp's official rock

GBAtemp Patron
    Giodude is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    May 17, 2015
    United States
    New York
    You need a second 3ds with a cfw to mod yours. That 3ds also needs to have one if these games installed on it: https://3ds.guide/installing-boot9strap-(dsiware-game-injection-list). This is your fault for not doing research before updating. You could have installed all this even without downgrading if you didn't update.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice