Homebrew Homebrew Development

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks to everyone providing new demo and tests.
Could you provide the sources at the same time? It will prevent users to fear to launch a random Launcher.dat without knowing what's inside. That way, they can compile it themselves.

I created only a single page on wiki (so far), but It would be great to see more homebrew pages :)
If someone has time to add the current available games/demos, that would be great.
http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/Category:3DS_Homebrew

I don't know if these released demo warrant a page on 3dbrew (they are not on the portal yet), so they can have their place on wikitemp.

Thorhian

My CPU's prefer Water
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey people, if your desperate, you could hunt for a broken 3DS with a operating 4.5 or older Mainboard. That's what I'm doing lol

T3GZdev

head of T3GZdev
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
My new Proof of Concept (It might hang on the first boot or so, just try again):
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zq4uwqgtcc6sc6q/Launcher.dat

my attempt at concept. B-)
CAM00466.jpg

Abcdfv

What comes around goes around.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That would be awesome if smea can add it to a channel.

We actually have the libraries for making a custom channel (If I'm understanding what Smea said about CTRUlib correctly), we just don't really know how to yet.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is amazing to me that this whole Gateway nonsense has overshadowed the fact that the 3DS is now running unsigned homebrew code.

Well, as long as GW are distracted and don't try to throw another fit of jealousy butthurtedness. People are quick to forgive GW solely due to the fact they released a video; it's their way of saying "we don't care about fixing up the 3DS units, so here's a really cool video instead!" Now people are back to worshiping them. Sheeple will be sheeple.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: