Hacking Homebrew Channel, Wii Homebrew Launcher?

• Thread starter Aimen
  • Start date
  • Views 3,208
  • Replies 13
A

Aimen

OP
What is the difference between Homebrew Channel and Wii Homebrew Lanucher? And I can start the Wii Gamecube Homebrew Launcher via Homebrew Channel, or do I need to start it via Wii Homebrew Channel?
I do not understand? I can take hold of "RVL-mios-v5.wad.out.wad" but I do not give it to someone!

D

Deleted User

OP
What the hell are you trying to say?
First, you were talking about the difference between HBC and HBL, then you talk about a GC HB Launcher, then you're asking about some .wad that you have while it isn't clear about what are you asking about.

HBC and HBL, HBC is better IMHO. HBC is being developed more and more, while HBL is just, an abandoned project. So yes, go with HBC.

As for your other questions, i don't know what you're talking about.

A

Aimen

OP
1. What is the difference between Homebrew Channel and Wii Homebrew Lanucher?

CJLopez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
'll put it like this

Homebrew Launcher.- It designed for those who still run homebrew via Gamecube, cuz homebrew channel can't be installed on a gamecube, and need to have more than 1 homebrew available

Homebre Channel.- Its the same as homebrew launcher, but specially designed for the Wii

D

Deleted User

OP
The interface

That's what's different. Period, end. Kaboom.

Plus, today's homebrew apps are built and meant for HBC, that's why there's meta.xml and icon.png (size is for HBC) in the folder.

HBC IS BETTER!

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok guys, chill the fuck out. Its been explained a few times now, and the flame wars become annoying VERY fast. Any more, and reportings will happen...

Yea, i know "ooo a threat" but its fucking childish.

andreq

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
that's what SHE said

Edit - Note to myself : Refresh your browser window before posting
sleep.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.acepcs.com/products/wizbox-g-mini-pc-amd-r7-7735hs lol wizbox