Hacking homebrew channel problems?

bnm81002

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not able to play most of the games in the HBC, some don't even show up at all, such as Mahjongg, it loads up but that's it, no options that shows up, is anyone one else having problems with the HBC? any solution? thanks

bnm81002

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thebobinc said:
have you tried re-downloading your game maybe, did you made the update for homebrew channel 1.02 ??? or you are still with the 1.01 ?

still at 1.01, I have way too many games to go through each one and re-download them, even the Mahjongg channel doesn't even work as well, I just installed GeckoOS v1.9.1 and Wolfenstein 3D Wii v1.2a then I tried to play the Mahjongg game and Asteroids game and it shows no options for the game

thebobinc

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
maybe something with your geckoOs , i dont have one , you can also maybe try to reinstall homebrew channel maybe something to do with your gecko, or only redownload 1 or your game for test ,

or you can tried the homebrew channel 1.02 but as you probably already know it do not support SDHC,

or the homebrew channel 1.03 is in development as we speak ,

but try to remove maybe the 2 last thing you install and see if it work again , since you use gecko i 'm limited in suggestion for you sorry ,

hope you find solution ,

bnm81002

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thebobinc said:
maybe something with your geckoOs , i dont have one , you can also maybe try to reinstall homebrew channel maybe something to do with your gecko, or only redownload 1 or your game for test ,

or you can tried the homebrew channel 1.02 but as you probably already know it do not support SDHC,

or the homebrew channel 1.03 is in development as we speak ,

but try to remove maybe the 2 last thing you install and see if it work again , since you use gecko i 'm limited in suggestion for you sorry ,

hope you find solution ,

I tried deleting and installing the game, didn't work, I uninstalled the last 2 things, no luck, have no clue what's wrong, it loads up and the music plays but no options screen is displayed at all, have to power off the Wii in order to escape the game, thanks

Eddie_Brock

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sounds to me like a problem with your SD Card. If you have a spare one around, try using that one and install a small app. If it works just fine, then its probably your original card, and may need to be replaced, or at least reformatted.

bnm81002

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried my 2GB SD card and the Mahjongg game works fine, I reformatted the SDHC 8GB card and it still doesn't work at all, mind you, the game worked before without any problems until now, what else can I do to solve my problem?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/sGvT5FKSiyk?si=TYqsdjjbF-4N8Xc8