Homebrew Homebrew Channel (icon,xml,elf) apps packages thread

Eternal Myst

Back from the Myst.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trolly said:
Well, it's the VBA emulator, so presumably it has 100% compatibility. Though obviously the motion sensing cartridge releases don't work properly (WarioWare:Twisted and that Yoshi game XD). And a couple of patched games such as Pokemon Shiny Gold don't work. Otherwise, probably no worries. Oh, and don't forget you need the GBA BIOS for some of the games to work.
I was playing"Zero Mission"today so I saved at the first save point,and then reset the game,and resumed the game,but when I return to the loader,and go back in to VBA and play :"zerom mission"
the save is not there.?
Any help?

EDIT:Ummm there are 10 members viewing this you would think someone said somethind by now.(
happy.gif
)

marz0o

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zdd_vba_icon.png

Download Here
Hey emu_kidid just released a front SD card visual boy advance emulator (GB/GBC/GBA)

Make a folder saying VBA in the root of the sd card. In that folder make a folder for ROMS SAVES and BIOS. Put 'vbawii' into the 'apps' folder. STart it from your homebrew channel. Enjoy.

Eternal Myst

Back from the Myst.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
marz0o said:
Zdd_vba_icon.png

Download Here
Hey emu_kidid just released a front SD card visual boy advance emulator (GB/GBC/GBA)

Make a folder saying VBA in the root of the sd card. In that folder make a folder for ROMS SAVES and BIOS. Put 'vbawii' into the 'apps' folder. STart it from your homebrew channel. Enjoy.
Were can I get bios?
If it;s against the rules never mind then,but I don't think so.

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Eternal Myst said:
marz0o said:
Zdd_vba_icon.png

Download Here

Were can I get bios?

Posting the bios here or a link to it is against the rules as far as i know.

Eternal Myst

Back from the Myst.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DjoeN said:
Eternal Myst said:
marz0o said:
Zdd_vba_icon.png

Download Here

Were can I get bios?

Posting the bios here or a link to it is against the rules as far as i know.
Okay!~

Venko

Trophies
XP
Country
I modified tryolivier's Wii Miidia icon so as to replace the unrelated windows media player icon with a MPlayer icon (it is mplayer, after all!) that was made by g0lg0th.

No credit necessary to me as all I did was replace the icon but when you put it up on the front page make sure you credit tryolivier and g0lg0th.

iconlv9m.png

No XML or binary package as:[*]Wii Miida/MFE doesn't yet work properly with the homebrew channel[*]There's no public binary or source available yet

skedone

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just one question guys were do the emulator roms go do they go in there own folders like before or what?

it would be nice if that info was there two

deba94

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
skedone said:
just one question guys were do the emulator roms go do they go in there own folders like before or what?

The info is here: ( Click Me ) In the paradox thread.

Maybe KP can link to the post in this thread
smile.gif
I'll update it with all the new emulators (wii64, mame, etc.)

killplaystation

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
skedone said:

That information depends on which emulator youre talking about. If i remember correctly all/most of the packed emulators in the first post come with pre-setup rom folders. Ready to be copy/pasted to the root of your sd card.
*Added that link to the first post

QUOTEI can assure you it is not my doing blink.gif
Hmmm. Ok then, I had assumed because you were the administrator IIRC

skedone

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
guy i have a problem im trying to install this via the orig ulimted home brew channel at it just hangs at the warning screen where u have to press rest or start on the gc control.

p.s i dont have zelda any more so would maybe trying via wiihl work???

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro