Homebrew Homebrew app crashes

DarkWeegee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I'm using doodlebomb to load Homebrew but when I click on an app it just freezes. I can't do anything. Any help? I clicked chmm2 and it came to that in the picture

Attachments

• 1492394474495-822051542.jpg
    1492394474495-822051542.jpg
    612.9 KB · Views: 239

NuikopeaDemon

Hello Darkness
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
Ok I'm using doodlebomb to load Homebrew but when I click on an app it just freezes. I can't do anything. Any help? I clicked chmm2 and it came to that in the picture
That's happened with me with my Retroarch emulators and mGba and Eduke and a few more apps

I really don't know why they aren't working unfortunately

DarkWeegee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any update on if there's hope for Homebrew apps on 11.4 ofw? I just got a custom theme made and can't use it lol

NuikopeaDemon

Hello Darkness
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
My own homebrew apps don't work on 11.4, so it's not app issue. It's an hbl issue.

Of course, they work on Citra and .cia works without problems
Well of course cia works because that's all people care about these days is CFW lol but it's all good lol I mean I'm kinda disappointed that the emulators don't work anymore because I have a ton of Roms but it's not the end of the world lol

Manurocker95

Game Developer & Pokémon Master
Trophies
Website
manuelrodriguezmatesanz.com
XP
Country
Spain
Well of course cia works because that's all people care about these days is CFW lol but it's all good lol I mean I'm kinda disappointed that the emulators don't work anymore because I have a ton of Roms but it's not the end of the world lol

As I said, my own homebrews (Evolution Sav3D Me nor What's in the box 3DS) don't work properly in 11.4 HB. Dunno why but they work perfectly on 11.3 but they crash on 11.4 (again, .3dsx version). Emulators and other apps are the same xD Just give time so they fix all HBL issues or use cia version (gameyob, gpsp, mgba, nestopia, snes9x work so well).

Last edited by Manurocker95,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @Psionic Roshambo sorry but im not that used to listening to non game music +1