Hacking Feedback Homebrew Please help, I do t know what happened or how to fix this.

Unknxwn_827

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I gave my 3DS XL to my little cousin and when I got it back it was stuck on a screen. I didn’t know what it was and the worst thing I did was click A. When I loaded up, all the homebrewed games were gone, universal updater, FBI, and the homebrew app as well. Twilight menu and the DSi games were still there so I got back to the menu after learning how to and clicked what I think I clicked before. I can’t load up anymore and I’m stuck on this screen. I am very anxious and nervous so if anyone knows how to help please do.

Attachments

• EA7AB124-9CE7-44AF-884F-26CBA1F3E62E.jpeg
    EA7AB124-9CE7-44AF-884F-26CBA1F3E62E.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 23

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Please try to use a more descriptive subject line when asking for help in the future.

so I got back to the menu after learning how to and clicked what I think I clicked before.
Also, try to be more precise when describing your problem, because this is pretty meaningless.

When I loaded up, all the homebrewed games were gone, universal updater, FBI, and the homebrew app as well. Twilight menu and the DSi games were still there so I got back to the menu after learning how to and clicked what I think I clicked before.
So your SD card isn't being read. Standard procedure is to copy everything off the card (preferably with Roadkil's Unstoppable Copier), format the card, test the empty card with h2testw, and then copy everything back if the card is okay. If the card isn't okay, you'll need to get a new one.

This isn't known to specifically cause this "ns" problem, but failing SD cards can cause all sorts of strangeness.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol