Homebrew Homebrew and save game manager for 11.10.0-43U? (No CFW)

SylentEcho

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, everyone

I have a 3ds XL with 11.10.0-43U and was wondering if I could access the save games for Pokemon (in order to trade between games), without having CFW.

Ninhax 2.9 doesn't support this version and I don't know how else to go about this.

I'd greatly appreciate any help.

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Try JKSM. Checkpoint does not work without CFW as far as I know. JKSM works from *hax payload but I don't know if all functions are available and if this is reliable. (Especially for games using "Anti Savegame Restore" – like Pokemon)
:!: Experiments with games using this "feature" can lead to loss of saves (games delete their progress when they detect "tampering").

If Ninjahax really does not work (did you try with selecting 11.9.0-42U?) you can use Steelhax as entrypoint: Follow https://3ds.hacks.guide/seedminer as if you wanted to install full CFW and select "Homebrew Launcher (Steelhax)" at the bottom when done. After installing Steelhax you should be able to start the Homebrew Launcher with "Steel Diver: Sub Wars". Put JKSM into
SD:/3DS

For the sake of completeness: I recommend installing B9S and Luma (Bannerbomb3 would be an easier/faster way than Steeldiver).

Reactions: SylentEcho

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up