• Thread starter Deleted_444986
  • Start date
  • Views 11,567
  • Replies 12
D

Deleted_444986

OP
hi,
i installed hiya cfw on my 1.4.5E Dsi but it don't boot, i need to press a to bypass hiya and go to internal nand

Can any help me ?
Thanks !

D

Deleted_444986

OP
i resolved that but now i've got the hiya splash and then i've got a white screen
Can any help me ??

G4Life

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am having trouble to...i am getting a black screen when trying to load hiyacfw it just boots to a black screen > any ideas? i have copied all the correct files and when making the image with nus there are no errors?

Chanw11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the same problem. I used the DSI Guide for installing HiyaCFW exactly as it said. I powered up my dsi and it went to a black screen and stayed like that indefinitely with yellow and blue LEDs. I'd also sometimes get kicked to unlaunch with an error saying (err:bad mbr) (possibly due to fiddling around with the sd card)

Using UNLAUNCH.DSI V0.9

Last edited by Chanw11,

Chanw11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iirc you need 0.8 for most stuff to work properly.

Ok, I downgraded to v0.8 and it loaded up just fine. I went on to the next step for installing DSIMenu++ and it's giving me
Error: 1-2435-8325
which means: Invalid signature or partition type in MBR, invalid starting LBA.
I'm at a lost at what to do, maybe my sdcard isn't formated correctly or I did something wrong with the NAND

Last edited by Chanw11,

AxlSt00pid

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
welp, that just happened to me, I can boot perfectly when holding A, but not while holding nothing, and not even select or start do anything. I was able to boot once into hiya, nd then when I followed the finalizing setup of the guide I cannot boot at all, unlaunch 0.8 btw
EDIT:Fixed by putting again the hiya cfw files on the sd card, including both 000002.app and bootloader.nds

Last edited by AxlSt00pid,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: 4th wife