Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
Ok!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

UPDATE: I hate to do this, but the release is now guaranteed 12:10 central. See you in 5
*insert thonk emote here*
Well, Soon™!

Reactions: pandavova

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Will I need a flashcart to install etc, or will I not need one? Also, will you be able to use any DS cart as a loader?

Only specific flashcarts are needed if you are to use the autoboot method (which will not be public at the same time as the main rocketlauncher release as we have to tools for flashing said flashcart(s)). The Retail cart method will be mostly universal and support most NTR retail carts (as long as TWL isn't part of the game code printed on the cart label it should work) We will most likely have a tool that finds the needed offset in your rom dump of a cart you want to use and set up the white list for you.

xxNathanxx

Trophies
XP
Country
New Caledonia
Hey guys, this is great. I loved my DSi, easily the most well-built handheld Nintendo ever made (the New 3DS comes close). I'm really glad to see it wasn't forgotten by everyone else after Nintendo did directly after they released it. I probably won't use it a lot, but thanks for making this - the custom firmware and even a downgrade! - exist.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWFLZVtt_H8