Hacking Hitokirikai Zelda Amiibo Coins

kolosus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wanted to make coins so I looked up this thread again... But guess what? Now I'm thinking maybe dog tags would be even better since it'll all fit on a chain and away we go. But then I noticed a link to a picture and it stole my heart! I cant even begin to fathom how it was made. Laser cut wood? Then add the stone looking gems by hand? Now this is a work of art and worth paying for because I'll never be able to put together the equipment needed to do this

Reactions: kingraa777

trakmasterrs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can anybody help with the CRICUT AIR CUTTER? i tried converting the studio3 files into svg for the CRICUT, but unable to get the images to move over. It's just a bunch of black circles.

Goldmask99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@xombiemp @Hitokirikai

Since it's been awhile and a few new Amiibos have been added, I decided to take the liberty of creating the new Amiibo's coins. Enjoy.

- Added the 4 Champions (Urbosa, Rivali, Mipha, and Daruk) and June release Twilight Princess Link Amiibo.
- Added a custom back for the champions but kept the original in the file if preferred more.

PDF attached to this post.

Attachments

• Coins Champs TPLink.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 771
Last edited by Goldmask99,
Reactions: Wigges

Wigges

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey Guy´s first of all great work for these amiibo coins. I wanted to make some cards but then I found these gems and wanted to make my own.

I made some diffrent back coins for Super Smash Bros. and added the 3 from Super Mario Odyssey.

It´s my first time with editing pictures :D I hope you like it.

If you have any wishes for some Amiibos or Backgrounds, let me know.

Greetings
Wigges

Attachments

• bowser wedding.png
    bowser wedding.png
    204.9 KB · Views: 436
  • mario odyssey back.png
    mario odyssey back.png
    11.4 KB · Views: 681
  • mariowedding.png
    mariowedding.png
    26.2 KB · Views: 370
  • peach wedding.png
    peach wedding.png
    173.4 KB · Views: 450
  • ssblogo.png
    ssblogo.png
    4 KB · Views: 347
  • ssbv1.png
    ssbv1.png
    4 KB · Views: 387
  • ssbv3.png
    ssbv3.png
    21.3 KB · Views: 383
  • ssbv2.png
    ssbv2.png
    21.3 KB · Views: 460
  • shiekahstonelogo.png
    shiekahstonelogo.png
    13 KB · Views: 443

XLegoX

Trophies
XP
Country
Aruba
@xombiemp @Hitokirikai

Since it's been awhile and a few new Amiibos have been added, I decided to take the liberty of creating the new Amiibo's coins. Enjoy.

- Added the 4 Champions (Urbosa, Rivali, Mipha, and Daruk) and June release Twilight Princess Link Amiibo.
- Added a custom back for the champions but kept the original in the file if preferred more.

PDF attached to this post.

Do you make from other series too?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hey Guy´s first of all great work for these amiibo coins. I wanted to make some cards but then I found these gems and wanted to make my own.

I made some diffrent back coins for Super Smash Bros. and added the 3 from Super Mario Odyssey.

Greetings
Wigges

If u can make the once from bayonetta would be wonderful. Bayonneta has 2 amibo's ><

spectral

Trophies
XP
Country
I have some 28mm PVC tags with adhesive on one side. I've successfully written some to be Fire Emblem amiibo and I have more tags on the way. However I am clueless when it comes to digital art type stuff. I want to print out some art to stick onto them, however I have no idea where to start when it comes to sizing things correctly,etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

CP_Gaming

Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guys, I am new here and i am loving all the guides.

I had one question though. How do i change the image in the Silhouette template that was provided?

EDIT: Never mind i have sorted it and begun to expand on the original templates posted PDF's attached

I have made coins for most of SSB as well now. Let me know if you want one in particular

Attachments

• ZeldaAmiiboCoins.pdf
    966.2 KB · Views: 400
  • ZeldaSSBCoins.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 310
  • SSB_Coins_2.pdf
    985.3 KB · Views: 305
  • SSB_Coins_3.pdf
    989.6 KB · Views: 297
  • SSB_Coins_4.pdf
    981.1 KB · Views: 298
  • SSB_Coins1.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 314
  • SuperMarioCoins.pdf
    880.9 KB · Views: 330
Last edited by CP_Gaming,

SorkoPiko

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

Greetings
Wigges
thanks so much! i know this was posted a very long time ago, but i was wondering if you have the super mario cereal front? as it's technically from the SMO collection.
Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: food?