exangel said:
monkat said:
exangel said:
Hells Malice said:
monkat said:
So yeah. Got hit by a car.

My bad.

Try harder next time.
Love you exy! You have a nice ass, I assume!

It's enormous.
(But I'm very flexible. I was a dancer and gymnast until puberty! Then I suddenly had such big T&A that I couldn't do cartwheels or uneven bars without injuries... or my dad stopped paying for lessons... )
I'd Like To See Your T&A baby
wub.gif
just kiddin i have a gf.

Alex221

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
monkat said:
An image format that, while typically low res, with few colours, allows for transparency and animation.
when i said i had a gf,i meant i have a girlfriend,thats what gf stands for.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
monkat said:
The second page of this thread has nothing to do with cars or crashes, and very few posts in it are by me.
Hmm, your bad then I guess.
mellow.gif

Sorry to hear you won't be walking on water for a while.

Crass

Rock me Dr. Zaius
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
I got hit on by an old guy in a white pickup truck shortly after I turned 18 (about 6 years). Banged up my knee pretty good but nothing to serious (it starts to ache on long hikes) but being a stupid college kid, working 60s a week between my job and going to school, with the rest of my time spent getting drunk and high and playing videos I wasnt very proactive at getting myself more cash from his insurance company. The adjustors will try to dick you around, and try to take advantage of your ignorance being young, don't let them. I had no one to turn too, but if your still with parents or know someone whos been through something similar then speak to them, also possibly speak to a lawyer (i wish i had).

Milk the fuck out of his insurance company. I only got 3,500 but I had nearly 2,500 in medical bills and physical therapy from it, so basically only got 1,000 in pocket cash. I was dumb and took the first offer, don't make the same mistake as me, bilk them for every penny you can!

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sterl500 said:
monkat said:
ProtoKun7 said:
monkat said:
It's not like I was knocked a yard away, just a few feet.
There are only 3 feet in a yard.
mellow.gif

Oh. Screw the English measurement system...
Ya, metrics all the way baby!!
We use metrics too.
mellow.gif
mellow.gif

Still use mph though, and acres, and stuff, but I use metrics.

Except when measuring my height/weight, though sometimes I do...
mellow.gif

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
I have experience with this too....
jeez.
One get information only if no immediate threatening injuries.
two go to hospital and get checked out no matter if you think you do or not
Three while going notify people you are going (911) family work etc. that way if you die on the way someone knows what happened. and roughly knows where you are.
four send all medical bill to the person who hit you. If they didn't give you info make sure you call 911 and also make sure you ask for an ambulance, then cahrge the people who hit you for the ambulance ride also.
five make sure you get checked out 1 to 2 months after just in case a bone break that wasn't visible then but may be visible now.

oh and if you have insurance call them too, they love billing other people for stuff (may even hire and pay for a lawyer for you).

been hit over 12 times (not sure I kiinda remember the one). Surprising how people in autos don't think too much about the people walking on the side of the rode.

Oh and the best tip I can give you - go limp when you get hit, fight the urge to tense up you will only damage yourself further if you get thrown and worse bounce.

4 trucks, 4 or 5 cars, 1 tractor, 2 busses, and may not count 3 bicycles. Being 6 foot 2 usually means being visible, but I still get hit.

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
monkat said:
ProtoKun7 said:
monkat said:
It's not like I was knocked a yard away, just a few feet.
There are only 3 feet in a yard.
mellow.gif

Oh. Screw the English measurement system...
i was under the impression that you guys actually used imperial (you do at least for distance because your speed limits are in mph)

in aus everything is measured in metric system, not just some stuff. (excluding subway sandwiches ofc)

nasune

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Did that thrice, last time I had to spend a week in the hospital for a broken leg (my bike made a 90 degree angle around it ). The broken leg wasn't a problem (just had to go to therapy to be able to walk again), but the hospital sucked major balls. Glad to hear you're allright

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @K3Nv2 I'm still not really convinced that sylverrez is a girl lol